Body restored at the end of a Logistics Period?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MathGwyson

Artisan
At the end of a Logistics Period, are Body Points restored to full at the same time that spells and skills reset?

I ask because in our chapter most players *are* resetting their Body Points, but I was just talking with someone and they said they saw a thread on the forums saying that this IS NOT the case (and I can't find any mention of it in the rule book, not could I find the thread he referred to) and if this is not supposed to be done I want to email the chapter owner and suggest he make an announcement next event regarding it.

However, I don't want to email him until I know for sure that players are NOT supposed to be 'full healing' at the end of the logistics period. Thanks!

Body points do not refresh at logistics.

Upvote 0
Thank you!

Upvote 0
Before this is locked. Body points do refresh at the beginning of a weekend. This is only meaningful to the question because sometimes when weekends are longer than two days (usually at least four days), the chapter running the weekend will treat the portions of the long weekend as if they were separate weekends (body refresh, build expenditures, etc.). So, in rare situations it is correct for characters to essentially refresh body "mid-weekend".

-MS
HQ Marshal

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back