Branches of the Earth Guild

Vanya

Hello fellow adventurers!

I recently joined the Earth Guild and am looking to learn more about the various branches and how to choose a specific path.

Could any other adventurers assist me? I am always happy to learn more!

~Vanya Tel'Morko~
Earth Scholar and Member of the Earth Guild

Vanya,

Although I haven't been a member of the guild in many years. I do remember the branches. If someone else has more information or anything I'm missing please fill in the blanks.

There are four branches:

The Healers Branch
The Ritual Research and Development Branch
The Potion and Non-healing Arts Branch
The Guardians of the Light

As for how to choose, I would try to contact the master of the branch you are interested in. Like Sakura Willowroot, who is the master of the Healers Branch.

I hope my little bit of info was helpful.

Ser Foss Fairfax

You start as an apprentice to no particular branch. Then once you get competent enough in a specific skill you can talk with the earth guild to become journeyman. I am currently working towards becoming a journeyman in the potion branch. Once I have the ability to make potions from 50 copper worth of ingredients without a workshop or batching I can become a journeyman(10 levels of potion making.) Otherwise I think you have to be at least starting formal magic.
Migs

Correction on above from migs

For 6 months you are an innicate of the earth guild in general than you choose which path to go down. Each have there own niches so it really depends on what you plan to do. Migs is looking to focus on potion making so the Potions and non-magical healing is a good branch for him. If you wish to pursue rituals or just learn/ create new Spells then the ritual research branch is the way to go. If you just wish to focus solely on healing then obviously the healers branch would be the place to go. The Final branch, The guardians of the light are more of interesting branch. There job is to defend other earth guild members and Defeat undead. The first market of the season I finished my year as an apprentice Guardian under Baron Davis and am now a journeyman Guardian of the light. The biggest thing is you have to decided what you would like to pursue.

May the best of days be upon you in all matters you must attend to.

Journeyman Taliss

Back