Build Calculator for Playtest?

Celebolwa

Scholar
Build Calculator for Playtest?

Also, a logistics question: if I have Gobbies, how do I transfer them to this new account?

R

ps. Have fun this weekend. I will miss all of you.

Also, how do I load my present character information?

Also, for the 2.0 rules test, are you still at 214 build?

Might have to dust off a PC whos race has changed names since last played...

There is a player-made tool to try out building a character. You can set it to any build.
https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/character-management-application-free-play.37999/

The database with actual character sheets hasn't been posted yet. You won't lose your Goblin Stamps. For logistical details the contact is Videalogistics @ gmail.com

The build cap for the Videa playtest has not yet been announced. The Head of Rules will be posting about the playtest soon including making sure to point the way to the rules post, the database status, the cap, and any other details.

I have questions related to this!

I'm using this awesome thing: https://freeplay.alliancelarp.com

Is there a way to change what skills you have purchased without pulling the trigger on "remove all skills"?
Is there a way to change the racials you set for yourself? (As a Wylderkin.)
Is there a way to delete a character?

I'm doing a lot of drafting and brainstorming but I'm seeing a bunch of it get seemingly set in stone and now I'm like "uh... oops?" Hahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have questions related to this!

I'm using this awesome thing: https://freeplay.alliancelarp.com

Is there a way to change what skills you have purchased without pulling the trigger on "remove all skills"?
Is there a way to change the racials you set for yourself? (As a Wylderkin.)
Is there a way to delete a character?

I'm doing a lot of drafting and brainstorming but I'm seeing a bunch of it get seemingly set in stone and now I'm like "uh... oops?" Hahaha.

Hi! I wrote that tool.

Let me give you some background, the intent is to become the our game wide database. I added the freeplay mode to it as a quick way to spin up a character builder but, that wasn't the primary intent. Instead it focuses more on actual character maintenance.

So a lot of things you would expect it to do it may not at this moment because of there aren't real database applications for these things.

So no at the moment there's not a way to change skills, reset racial, or delete a character. But, you are free to make as many characters as you'd like. Overtime and once I have more of the logistics side developed, I can come back and add more to the character building part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, good to know! Thank you very much, the tool has been fantastically helpful for me to learn about these new skills in a hands-on way. It's very easy to navigate!

So if I want to change things, I can make another "new character" file for the same character, then come back later to delete or tidy up things as it gets updated. That sounds great. :) Thanks again!

It is my understanding that current character info and gobbies will be updated to the CMA soon when our logistics team sends in our character database. My apologies for the delay.

Dustin

Back