Business Leads Larp Group

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks,

I thought it would be helpful here, in addition to the "Tell us about yourself" section, for some of us to make mention of what we do for a living a bit more specifically if you are in a profession where others here can benefit from you and vice versa, be it through connections, leads, valuable input/advice, or getting direct business. I heard many different businesses/vocations at our meet and greet and thought we could maybe benefit from one another. I heard seamstress, artists, graphic artists, real estate agents, IT, web design, and more! I will go first.

Leather worker- armor, belts, pouches, accessories, boffer frogs, and more. Check out my Etsy page - JesseG072

The business I am trying to grow is Cool Beans, LLC. We provide businesses with gourmet coffee solutions for the work place. We have state of the art coffee machines, capable of making 8 different drinks such as French Vanilla, Latte, Cappuccino, Hot chocolate, Mochaccino, black, black w/ milk, and espresso. We provide the machines, the maintenance, cleaning, refilling of product, cups, sugar, and stir sticks at no additional cost. The business only pays per cup of coffee. It can be set up as a traditional vending machine, or a company has the opportunity to subsidize the coffee and pay at the end of the month. The machines are especially popular in offices because each cup of coffee is freshly ground right from the bean, not to mention their attractive appearance. In addition, it keep employees from running out of the office. Check us out at www.coolbeansdenver.com
We also offer free demos at your work place. Contact us at CoolbeansColorado@yahoo.com for more info.

Please post your professions and keep it going!
Jesse

Back