Cabins, Tent Grounds and You

Quinn

Squire
The following Groups have Cabins (and which cabin and the size of the group):

Group ID w/cool nickname - Leader - #PCs -- Cabin (updated for 8/27/10)

Group 1 - "Team Gulla Gulla" - Bryan Gregory - 4 in Duryee (2 Groups)
Group 2 - "Team Back-and-Left" - Josh Clark - 3 in Jamboree (2 Groups)
Group 3 - "Team Yo Momma" - Ryan Zabawa - 9 in Belcher TOP
Group 4 "The Wolverines" - Dave Russel - 15 in Jamboree (2 Groups)
Group 5 "The Refreshernators" - Joseph Menear - 8 in Belcher BOTTOM
Group 6 - "Oh It's On" - Jess Bender - 7 in Duryee (2 Groups)
Group 7 - "Team Flaming Balls" - Gregory de los Santos - 6 in Troop 5

Group "Buffalo Thunder"- Buffalo Tent Site - David Tengdin (4 tents)

If you have questions or concerns please contact your Group Leader who can get ahold of me (to funnel the complaints and anger so I can deal with it more easily on the pile of To Do lol). :)

We're only about 1/2 full of the NPC Shack. The Troop 5 Cabin, which sleeps 12, is still available (however it is VERY remote and groups staying there may not want to make the trek back and forth multiple times in a day.

The following Tent Camping sites remain open:
Cricket (about 8 people)
Buffalo (is connected by a stairway to Jamboree Cabin) (about 14 people)
Blackhawk (about 14 people)

We have 19 PCs who are NOT listed on a Group Cabin request. Keppler Lodge has 24 BEDS but an entrance way as well which can hold 2-3 air mattresses for additional people to stay on. These beds are bunk-style and should be able to be moved around, warded individually or whatever necessary to give groups small private areas. ;)

Racial Meetings:
The following sites can be set aside for the different Races who've discussed it to create their own In Game atmospheres:
Delaware (about 30 people) - GYPSY
Turtle (about 20 people) - ORC/OGRE

If additional Races have the drive to ask for a place to set up their own In Game village, area or meeting place please let me know. Lets make these areas irresistible to be in!

I've received requests through PMs, emails and as notes on the pre-regs. If I missed your request

1) I didn't mean to
2) I'm sorry
3) Please email me at aaragonses@yahoo.com ASAP So I can try to work out what to do with you!

Back