Call for silver!

Hey Guys,

I also just wanted to put the call out to anyone/everyone that's willing to help out and contribute. We really like to be able to drop a nice amount of silver coin on monsters and stuff, but one of the ways ya'll could really help us out with that is if you are willing to bring it to logistics, trade in your silver for gold at logistics.

Even if you only have 10-20 silver this is always greatly appreciated, and hey it means you don't have to carry quite as much coin around IG! Of course keep however much you feel you need to be comfortable for playing with, but the more you can help us by trading it in, the more we can drop nice shinny silver IG! :thumbsup:

On that note, The Keepers plan to only ever keep 20 copper and 20 silver total on hand, and plan to turn in any excess to logistics for trade in.(I have been planing on making this announcement for a while just kept forgetting.)
I would hope other groups would be willing to follow suit as buying more coin is one of the most costly aspects for a chapter.
It also means more coin dropped on monsters instead of production and such, as David T stated. =)

Nathan this is great to hear! Thank you so much, i'll be looking out for you in logistics! And yea if anyone else can also help keep the coin flowing by doing this that would be great!

If you are worried about 'needing' silver for silvering weapons don't be. We can give 'silver credit' tags to aliviate that concern. (You can use these to 'pay' the silvering cost with gold)

Back