Candles in The Dark

Why we are the Light In the Dark

As I sit here I am at a loss for words- something I am rarely as many of you realized this weekend. My pride and my admiration- my love - Of every single adventurer of Dragonreach literally is overwhelming.

I gave so many so much to do- much of it was without my assistance but with the trust of myself and the kingdom - and the adventures did was bring me what asked for in spades - and protected life in our kingdom. I am grateful beyond words.

Many of you do not know me beyond this gather - I was a very loud woman asking you to do so many things that were at times overwhelming- but not once, NOT ONCE - did any I task with things or asked for trust from question that request or say no. You simply trusted my words that I asked for help for my people and my kingdom. I cannot thank your enough- words do not cover how you helped my people feel safe in their beds last night knowing their heroes were in the dark lighting so many candles there were not even shadows .

Watching adventures who were too tired to stand - surge to their feet and grab weapons and ready spells simply because I said my people needed them- it was a sight I will treasure and a compassion I am proud to witness. So many of you calmed me and focused me with simple actions and words - you gave me strength when I was faltering- thank you, know you are my shore when I feared drowning. Our adventures were so amazing - they stood for hours in the dark in case we called for help, that was such a comfort and gift to us.

I am gushing now - I do that, ask my sons. But I had to write this- had to say what my heart was filled with. My people are safer because of you - my kingdom is safer because of you. The kingdom is lucky to have adventures - but more so it is lucky for the strength of its adventures- we did so much with compassion and honor. Thank you from myself - my people and the kingdom.

Dragonreach - Unyielding, Vigilant, Unbroken

Yours In Service ,
Cyn

Avacyn Aligria Called IronRose
Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Magistrate of Valbrough
Lady of Valbrough
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"