Car-pooling Fun

First off, I'll say that getting to most events wont be a problem for me.
But.. As we get furthur into winter I have more restraints of where I can drive. Yes, I'm still under 18 which means I still have to live by my ubber strict parents rules.
I'm a relatively NEW driver, meaning I'll only have my license for a few months before the season picks up... and though I've tried to convince myself and my rents that I'm perfectly capable of driving in snow for long distances...they get really worried about it.
So, I was wondering if anyone lived near the Minnetonka/Wayzata area and was willing to give a ride every now and then to a stranger? :p

Like I said, I wont need one often because I can drive myself...its just those few times where my rents wont stop fricken out and hide my keys. (Don't they sound swell?)

Gotcha covered, see PM.

You're such a sweetheart. Thanks. :D

Is there anyone willing to give me a ride home from the Saturday event?
Sorry for it being so late notice.
I have a ride there, but my ride home has fallen really really sick and she is to be in bed for the weekend. (Yes, I know I need to get my license. >>; I'm working on it. Next event, I'll have it. )

If anyone can, I'd be most thankful.

Miss_Katira said:
Is there anyone willing to give me a ride home from the Saturday event?
Sorry for it being so late notice.
I have a ride there, but my ride home has fallen really really sick and she is to be in bed for the weekend. (Yes, I know I need to get my license. >>; I'm working on it. Next event, I'll have it. )

If anyone can, I'd be most thankful.

I'll bet Gorka can drop you off, you are right on the path she'll take home, however if she can't I can, I have to drive to Chicago Saturday after game anyway so it's only a few miles outside of my way.

I already tried Gorka, she cannot.

And are you sure? I don't wanna make you go through too much trouble.

It's a 400 mile drive, I don't think an extra 5 minutes out of my way will matter lol, it's no problem.

Nathan and Josh(a gypsy you met), my roommates, could probably drop you off, I'm going a different direction after the game.

Thanks Dave!!

Oh yeah Dave, no problem just show up later while I wait at home for you. :p

I thought about flying in tomorrow just to turn around and drive back with you... but i'll save the hijinx for the weekend events.

Paul

Sucker...

*just arrived at the MN airport from New Hampsire... :thumbsup:

Back