Careful choice of words...

Those at the Wayday celebration,

First off, you're all important. Probably more so than your so called 'nobles'. You are the heart and the fire that will burn brightly in the coming days.

Secondly, I apologize for my actions once again and will do my best to control him. I appreciate all your help and your kind words...

Thirdly, you can never stop me. I beg of you, call me forth again. The looks on your faces were absolutely worth it! Such petty ideas thinking the circle could cleanse a part of who you are. That Biata tricks could hold me back.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Until we meet again, meatsacks!

Let's play someday...
-Saruasxer

I tell you this Rex or Sar whoever is in control with a necromancer even living inside ones body this is unacceptable. Unless the problem can be removed I have another solution. If you even show signs of casting anything of that vile nature I will put you down repeatedly until no longer of strong spirit. Sorry Rex but that's how it is

Baldur

I'd prefer that Baldur. I hold no ill will if you do such a thing....

But warning me of your plan can't be the smartest thing you've done today...

Baldur is actually quite skilled at finding those who hide. Trust me.

Icovy

_________

Edited to replace "Castlebur" with "Baldur," sorry Scott :p

Should he attempt to take over again, there won't be much running and hiding. The Guildmistress has him pretty well locked up tight and I'll probably fall over screaming for a while should he attempt to take over.

Should this happen, restrain me until I come to my senses.

Know Baldur, that I fight on your side and only wish to help others. I'd appreciate the chance to continue to heal others.

If you hear the wrong incantation, put me out and we'll sort it out later. If there's a later for me...

---Rexsauras

As much as I appreciate the healing the risk of you snapping in the middle of a fight and casting necromancy into my back outways the good. You have healed me and I trust the mental barriers put in. I will not kill you for now. But if those barriers ever break mercy will not be shown. This is for your own good

Your trusty necromancer slayer
Baldur

Back