Carpool LATE for April opener?

KialdaLoa

Scholar
New Hampshire Staff
This is a huge, huge long shot. But I have terribly important plans terribly far away for April 26th.

Does anyone plan on passing through southern PA at approx. 5pm on Saturday night and wanna carpool me the rest of the way to the site? Gaahhhh, such dislike of this conflict!! I really wanna at least make Sat night and Sunday, but I'd love to not have to drive 3 hours Friday, 5 hours Saturday, and 3 hours Sunday. This is so crazy.

Oh, alternatively! If I find a way to get myself to site (via some sort of magical public transport) on Saturday night, can someone just drive me back to Philly-ish on Sunday? (I may also need to bother someone to pick me up at ye olde nearby public transport spot on Sat night. ...Does nearby public transport exist in Montrose?)

All thoughts, suggestions, and advice welcome!

Hello. My name is Michael. I'll certainly be driving towards Philadelphia on Sunday night as I plan to spend Sunday night in Warrington, PA. Do you live anywhere close to there? If you did manage to find public transit to anywhere near Montrose, I could pick you up on Saturday evening and then give you a ride home on Sunday.

I look forward to meeting you!

;)

Sadly public transportation is pretty awful in NEPA. :( I wish I could help.

Back