Catalyst conversion

Gilwing

Administrator
Alliance Logistics
Alliance Owner
Dont know if I missed it (hard to search throughly on my phone) but can I exchange my Catalysts? I would hope that the ones where the ritual has gone away at least.

CSS and Master Construct would be the only catalyst rituals that are going away.

I would imagine you would get points for it.

I already found out about css. Was asking about others, yes like master construct cat.

Master Construct and CSS catalysts may be exchanged for any catalyst *except* Permanence. They must be exchanged in the chapter where you received them. Note that this does not count against a chapter's Treasure Policy limits for catalysts for 2019.

-Bryan Gregory
ARC

Thank you sir

Master Construct and CSS catalysts may be exchanged for any catalyst *except* Permanence. They must be exchanged in the chapter where you received them. Note that this does not count against a chapter's Treasure Policy limits for catalysts for 2019.

-Bryan Gregory
ARC

Just curious - are people with CSS having them converted to Regens with the same number of deaths, etc.?

Thanks!

ARB 0.12a packet said:
Controlled Spirit Store rituals must be converted either to a different (non-catalyst) Ritual or changed to a Regeneration ritual. All other Rituals on the bottle are swapped for Spirit targetable Rituals (existing or new in 2.0) as a Ritual Batch conversion.

Per the packet, yes.

Back