Celestial Guild stock

Ryan W

Artisan
Greetings citizens and friends!

The Royal Celestial Guild of Stradyn is low on supplies. We're currently looking for the following to better serve the people and the crown...

Visions (This item is the highest priority of the list)
Lores
Whispering Winds
Planar Asylums
Planar Gate/ Catalyst
Banish to Other Plane/Catalyst

Parties able to assist in the acquisition of these resources should contact me in private.

In the service of the realm,
Guildmaster Luke Bluwolf

Last edited:
Guildmaster Luke,

In order to ensure that all parties are fairly compensated, are you able to provide us publicly what prices you are offering to buy these scrolls at?

I know you wouldn't take advantage of the inexperience of those with less knowledge of ritual value, but I still feel it would give some a sense of security if such prices were out in the open, rather than the result of private dealings.

-Zeth

Luke,

I am willing to sell my stores on an as-needed basis. I am not interested in providing ritual scrolls at cut-rate to use as a first-response to any problem or interest that arises, however.

-Eli

I've updated the list for Whispering winds as well.

For those it may concern, The Royal Celestial Guild of Stradyn has not given me a set price for rituals, so I'm unable to provide exact prices. My aim for visions and lores are more or less 4-6 gold with 2-4 gold for whispering winds since they're low difficulty and relatively common. My intention is to handle any sales and purchases for its sake with the seller depending on their personal needs and reach an agreement they're comfortable with. This can range from gold, battle scrolls, ritual scrolls, or reagents they need for their own purposes. Since these resources are for the RCGS it's not my intention to spent much if any of my own gold, though until our Guild stores are bigger I'm fine with chipping in some of my personal funds.

Thank you Eli for the heads up. I'll keep your offer in mind should the situation prove necessary.

-Luke

Back