[.11] Celestial Only Undead Slayer

Tantarus

Knight
So Earth Aura ritual is going away. Making it So only Celestial can make an anti undead weapon with an Undead slayer? This seems totally against the whole Earth is more effective against undead then celestial dynamic of the game.

Am I the only one that sees this as a mistake? Perhaps Slayer and Reaver should be combined into one general ritual in 2.0?

Earth Aura is being replaced with Healing Strike, which is Earth. Give the Healing carrier, which deals Body damage to Undead.

Earth Aura is being replaced with Healing Strike, which is Earth. Give the Healing carrier, which deals Body damage to Undead.

Healing strike isnt half the ritual that Undead slayer is. One is for 10 mins, when fights can be over an hour. One is always on. I would always make an undead slaying weapon as celestial in 2.0 With undead slayer over healing aura. It is not even close.

There's already a discussion about that, in the thread "Monster Slayer/Healing Strike".

Yeah it was more about biata and races that cant use celestial. I just want to make sure that it was intentional or atleast noticed that Celestial have a better anti undead ritual then earth. Which goes against the grain of all other undead/earth caster themes.

Well... there is always the option to simply remove undead as a monster slayer option...

Back