Chairman Letter of Resignation

Gunnar

Squire
Dear AllianceLARP Playerbase,

The end of my 2 year term has come, and I have chosen to take a step back from Alliance LARP. Effective as of 5/15, Matthew Watkins will be taking over as Alliance Chairman through a short transition period.

It has been an honor and a privilege serving you, and there are a couple people I would like to thank.

First and foremost, Paige Hubbell has been my partner in crime over the last two years, and I could not have gotten any of our changes completed without her. She works tirelessly behind the scenes of this organization, and manages to do more than anyone could ever ask. If you see her, please thank her for her hard work.

Secondly, Bryan Gregory has been an integral part of this community as Head of ARC, and has been a cornerstone of this organization for many years now. Please make sure to give him your appreciation as well.

Thirdly, I would like to thank Stephen Duetzmann, my "Oh my god please put out this fire." go-to-guy. You are seriously the best.

I would also like to thank ARC, the Moderator Team, Nationals 2016 Staff, Logistics Staff, Playtest Coordinators, Race Packet Teams, as well as the local chapter staff and owners for all of their hard work over the last two years. The progress made could not have been done without you.

Lastly, Mike V: thank you for giving me your support and the opportunity to serve this community. It is not something I will forget.

This wonderful community has taught me so much over the last 16 years, and I hope it continues to grow and thrive.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

-Ali Buntemeyer

Hey Ali,

Getting to know you a bit better this last couple of years has been a blast. You should be absolutely proud of the job you've done in such a responsible position. You're someone who wants to make sure that as many people as possible are feeling safe, having a good time, and want to leave something behind far better than when you encountered it. You did an amazing job.

Your impact on the Alliance has undoubtedly been felt in all chapters. I know it's been felt in mine.

Thank you so much for all the work you've done. You're an awesome person.

-Evan

Back