changes

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks,

Totally forgot a post that I meant to have up a few weeks ago.

If it hasn't already been mentioned elsewhere, inside the Town Hall will now be:
The Merchants Guild
The Teahouse
The Deepest Jug Tavern

We are also trying to make it a market/bizarre type of space and give people the opportunity to decorate it with their wares. If you would like to do so, I kindly ask that you only take up space around the perimeter of the room, leaving plenty of middle table space for dinners/meals/general hanging out. In addition, please be careful with the surface of the floor in there. If bringing tables and pop-ups to make walls and the like, please make sure you have some kind of foam/pads under poles and parts that might otherwise damage the floor in the town hall.

Also, unless a specific NPC is looking specifically for your character, expect ZERO plot hooks to show up at your cabin door step. I know they're super swank, but plot will be intentionally sending mod hooks into the town hall. Be there or be square!

Jesse

Through some donations we have some games for the Town Hall. A few games of chess, set of cards, and a set of liar's dice. So if you are waiting around, feel free to check them out and play a few games. Just please make sure to get them returned after!

Back