Circle Of Power

Undrask

Scholar
Greetings, fellow denizens of Barran.

I am seeking out a way to permanently create a circle of power. I do not know much, and I don't know what it's worth, but I'm looking for it. Contact me if you can help me in this. I will compensate you as best I can.

In Service,
Tvard Sendall

Are you looking for a permanent permanent circle or is permanent for 5 years enough?

Five years should be fine, I think. I apologize for my confusion in magic. Who speaks?

In Service,
Tvard Sendall

Limited circle of power is your most likely answer.

Is this something you need sorted out sooner than two moons from now?

If not, I'll be in Fury Falls then. If it is more time sensitive than that, I'd be happy to help you two moons or so from now when I'm in Fury Falls.

I'm Tieran. Most people will be able to point you in the right direction, though you might have to ask for the mean biata.

-T

Last edited:
It's not a "I need it right now" type of requirement. To be frank, I have been commissioned by the Sage's Guild to write a book on Elosdi, and all my attempts to capture or even dissect one have ended in catastrophe. I am looking for a more secure solution to my problem. I'm not much for magic, but locks are but only steel and elosdi are strong. If I have a secure place to observe the beast that I know it cannot escape, I may actually be able to make some headway on these bloody things.

That said, are there any other ideas that would be more secure or in any other way better than my half-brained idea?

In Service,
Tvard Sendall

Yes.

Depending on exactly what it is you want to be able to do to them and/or for how long.

I'd be more than happy to share my thoughts with you, but not here. I've heard that is unwise, particularly here.

As I said, mean biata, two moons(-ish) Fury Falls.

-T

If you can't find the "mean biata" on your own, Tvard, I can point him out for you.

Also, if there's anything I can assist with, please let me know.

Sefid in training Rayna

Thanks, Cranky Dryad.

-T

Tvard,

I have the scroll. We will discuss.

-V

=D

Back