Citizens of, and/or fellow travellers to Amis-Moore

Winterthorn

Artisan
Good morrow, afternoon, or evening to you all, pending on how the hour stands.

My name is Doctor Farleigh Longmeadow, recently of Oldcliffe, and thanks in part to the penchant of the Mists to send me off on an inter-planar varda ride, I have found myself upon your quaint little plot of land. As such, this provides me a rather fortuitous opportunity to expand my business venture. And so, with no further delay, I hereby announce the grand opening of Doc Longmeadow’s Travelling Pharmacopia! I have the know-how and expertise to whip up just the right thing to fix almost any ailment. I am currently taking any and all purchase requests. You name it, by gum I can make it! (See Disclaimer #1)

Right now I’m sure many of you are asking “Doctor Longmeadow, what concoctions do you specialize in?” The answer is simple; I mainly specialize in curatives and restroratives. However, I do intend to expand into protectives, as soon as I can nail down the right branding for them. After all, a catchy name is paramount in the marketing of a product. Below you will find a comprehensive list of what I have to offer as well as the base price per vial. (See Disclaimer #2) All purchase requests shall be satisfied in the order of receipt.​

Doc Longmeadow’s Travelling Pharmacopia
A subsidiary of Longmeadow Pharmaceuticals

Curatives
Stubbed Toe (Cure Light Wounds) -1 Silver
Scraped Knuckles (Cure Wounds) -2 Silver
Arrow to the Knee (Cure Serious Wounds) -4 Silver
Mace to the Face (Cure Critical Wounds) -6 Silver
Gaping Chest Wound (Cure Mortal Wounds) -8 Silver

Restoratives
Sick-B-Gone (Cure Disease) -1 Silver
Invigorate (Remove Weakness) -3 Silver
Rise-N-Shine (Awaken) -4 Silver
UnStuck (Release) -5 Silver
Blabbermouth (Remove Silence) -5 Silver
Limb-Grow-Back (Restore Limb) -6 Silver
Rid-It-All (Purify) -8 Silver
LimberUp (Remove Paralysis) -8 Silver

Protectives

Magic Mirror (Reflect Magic) -8 Silver​

Disclaimer #1: No, I most certainly will not make you any potions of a necromantic bent! The fact that you would even contemplate such a request marks you as either an upstanding and concerned member of the local constabulary or an outright daft git!

Disclaimer #2: Prices are subject to fluctuate pending supply and demand. All customers will receive an itemized estimate for their purchase order prior to fulfillment of said order. If the customer wishes, they may request to have the fulfillment of their purchase held over to the next day. Next-day requests shall be satisfied in the order of requests received.

P.S. I am currently lacking an earthen spellbook, which is a most central component to my potionmaking business. So I am announcing a special offer. The first individual that places a purchase request and has a spellbook that I could make use of will receive their order AT COST! Where I come from, we call that a “Shaved Hobling Deal"!

P.P.S In order to reduce my expenditure on supplies, I will buy back your used, empty vials at 1 Copper per vial.

P.P.P.S Stefano, from the talk of the locals, Amis-Moore is in or around the vicinity of Icenia. If that’s the case, I expect you to show me one of these bacon trees you were ranting on about when we met in Oldcliffe last autumn.

Last edited:
I am Squire Otho Ironknell, and Dr. Longmeadow's Travelling Pharmacopia is my favorite potionarium in Fortannis.

Dr. Longmeadow, I look forward to meeting with you again someday soon, and wish you much luck in your endeavors. Please return to Oldcliffe when you can - your potions will see much use.

Dr. Longmeadow,

Bacon trees are on a different continent in the moderately far west. I shall show you different sights from my lands that will make up for that disappointing fact.

It will be good to see you again. I will send you a private missive with an order as well.

---Stephano Hallik

Back