Cleaning up the books

Hello everyone!

I'm Val, your friendly neighborhood stranger! I've been tasked as the new Head of Props for our chapter. This means I'll be handling donations and requests. :)

I wanted to let everyone know that we’re making improvements in the handling and processing of donations. We will be regularly updating the website and providing updates through the forum (with links on Facebook) to keep everyone up to date on what’s going on and our donation needs.

As part of our moving forward, there’s a bit of housecleaning to do from the previous year. There were hectic times last year and, now and then, I would catch rumors or stories of something being donated and the reward of goblin stamps slipping through the cracks. Whether this was due to receipts going awry or disappearing, maybe a breakdown of communication or even just a misunderstanding doesn’t matter. What matters is making things right.

So, if you donated something that has not received a goblin stamp reward, I want to hear from you. I’ll take all requests and inquiries, research them on the back end and get the item(s) in question cleared up. Like many things in life, terms and conditions apply. I’ll only be accepting the emails on 2014 donations until the season opener. Afterwards, we'll be picking up speed and I'll have to consider the books balanced so please spread the word.

Instructions:

·Email me at Props@alliancedenver.com and let me know…

·Your name. Player number is nice but not required. Your usual game e-mail address is however.

·Who received the donation? Dropped off at Monster camp is an acceptable answer but did someone accept it from you or take the receipt?

·What was donated? Be as descriptive as needed. Include costs or names if you were driving someone to NPC camp.

·When was the donation made?

·Do you have a copy of the receipt or credit card statement (only need the item line, not your account number)? If not, it’s okay. Just makes things faster.

Any other details are welcome and helpful but please keep them to only the donation. I don't want a vent, just what's missing.

Emails will be processed first in, first out and I may have questions for you as I research but I will get any discrepancies worked out.

Questions / comments / concerns? Email me.

Thanks!
Val McManamy
Head of Props
Props@alliancedenver.com

Heh... I see what you did there.

Back