clearly

Cazik

clearly the fog of dreams has made peoples willingness to communicate their blight next to impossible,a welcome reprieve if you ask me.

Cazik yes-

well son if you don't like adventurin I guess id be a sweet repreive. course there's always problems round des parts

Heck I reckin this time next yr well be run over with undead on account o all them gypsies we let hang round here. Just d'other day I hear Tavernkeep Jara been seen tradin with a wagonfull load of em. If ya ask me, da regent's plain plum dumb allowin that kind of folk in des parts.

When's good people gunna do something bout it?

Joe Tatcher
Guild Master for GFW

Master Tatcher,

I believe the undead problem if it persists may not be on account of the gypsies any longer. However much it pains me to say this, it appears that they may no longer be the cause of the problem, if indeed the problem still exists. Quasim lies dead and destroyed and withe him his quest for the gypsy bride, I have seen it with my own eyes.

On the other hand Jara may need to make sure his coin is well hidden when dealing with the likes of the gypsies.

May you find warmth from Winter's sweet embrace,
Kevar Byrne, Member to the Order of the Earthen Fist

Good Sir Tatcher,

May i ask what the the GFW is and what it stands for?

Togashin

They are a group of individuals that appear to want to rid wayside of gypsies.
~Joe Tatcher is the leader of the Gypsy Free Wayside movement.

I fear that this is a movement that wished to eradicate gypsies from these lands, and if that is the case be warned! I have seen the devastating effects of such foolish notions on the future generations after such an abomination has been committed. I will do the utilize any means at my disposal to prevent such an action.

With that in mind, Mr. Tatcher,
I am not opposed to you having your opinion about the Romani, that is yours to have. If you feel the need to take action on these opinions however we may have a bit of a problem. If you wish to sit down and speak about my experiences with the aftermath of this sort of dealing I would be more then glad to by you a pint.

I am warmed in my heart, Kevar, to see thee wish to help my kind resolve our disputes with the locals.

Thank you from the bottom of my proud Romani heart.

Eradicating all gypsies? Isn't that a big step and a horrible one. I don't like it.

I am thinking of starting my own guild, as an alternative to theirs. "Free Gypsy Wayside"! Would you like to join? :D

Don't be to hasty to act on my perceptions, I tried to make it clear that I am not sure of his intentions and that I wish to speak further on this topic with him in person. If I have lead you to make presumptions about his intentions then I apologize. I was merely issuing a word of warning.

Kevar Byrne, Member to the Order of the Earthen Fist

Nothing good happens with genocide, whether its greenskins or gypsies being hunted...

Ah, but the Romani spirit is strongest in adversity, nye? Him threats are idle, I should best believe. 'Less him guild be in for much more grief than they anticipate.

ah think she reckon's to threaten us boys!

well well see what your necromanti lovin gypsi scum are capable off.

Joe Tatcher
Head of GFW

Joe Tatcher - You can't expect to be a member of an organization as blatantly racist as the "Gypsy Free Wayside" club and not run into a modicum of resentment and resistance. Personally, I find any group with such blatant stupidity as its core deplorable, but Regent Rockfist has not established dicta against being stupid, so feel free to carry on. However, the moment you or your friends cross over from speech to criminal action, understand there will be repercussions. Political parties and interest groups are to be encouraged, vigilante posses and lynch mobs will be cast down.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Simple Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Goodman Thatcher, at ease, for I threaten'd thee not. I warned thee that the Romani are nye wise to trifle with in such a way. Take care or you shall find thyself at the receiving end of just and wicked repercussion. Curses being the least of thy worries.

well looky more threats... just what we needed...

and as fur you stranger... keeping tainted anythins is maybe needing to have someone take a look at your past fur some more tainted things or you just been cursed by the gypsies to rattle off what they want?

Joe Tatcher

Dramthin is friend to many and wiser beyond him years. You would do well to listen to him mister, you may learn something.....

So... are adventurers going to show restraint when the GFW comes for the gypsies? Or will the adventurers slaughter the GFW? How far will people go to protect the GFW? Will there be law enforcement around to deal with the GFW, or will it be two lawless mobs fighting?

Why do I feel like I sound like Dramthin?

HAHA! Because you're asking the hard questions and speaking of consequences ;).

I, for one, will defend the GFW from lawbreakers who attack them - in these lands, they have as much right to live here and have their opinions as anyone else. Similarly, I will defend any person they assault. It's the nature of Regent Rockfist's laws that all are equally protected and restricted. As for law, I'm sure Sheriff Garrett will either be present or send a representative to act as officiate, and if not, it will fall upon the citizens to act in accordance with the law.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Simple Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Nye worry my dearest Stoneskull, you do nye sound as Dramthin for if you did, you would have substitued simple words for longer ones! :D

I have no personal quarrels with Gypsy Free Wayside. I shall show them no hostility and I highly discourage others from doing so.

Haha, indeed Stoneskull you do sound like Dramthin.
If there is law enforcment present then I feel that it will be able to difuse any situation that may occur, however if there is not then I would like to hope that my fellow adventurers have the ability to restrain themselves from lawless action and simple defuse the situation in a less then lethal manner and wait for the proper authorities.

Kevar, Member to the Order of the Earthen Fist.

Back