Closer favorites

Lanna Rose

Fighter
Please tell us what your favorites were! We want to know.

To get your 30 gobbies make sure we know who you are.

In no particular order:

-The look on the sheriff's face when I told him I was going after the Lich's Bottle for giggles, even if the charges had been dropped.

-"I'm aggressively questioning the necromancer."
"How aggressively?"
"I spent 3 years traveling with Vi and Cadeis, i'm gonna put that to use."

-and shortly after, "how much money are you offering to get the sheriff to look the other way?"
"I got a plat."
"Question away."

-"PAY ATTENTION TO ME I'M A GODDAMN WIZARD!"

-I told everyone, all weekend, that I was going to kick a bee's nest, but somehow people were still surprised when the bees showed up.

-"Sleep, Sleep, Sleep"
"No effect.....WHAT DA ****?"
"Sorry, i got scared."
"3 times?"
"I stutter and you're very scary."
"I DIDN'T MOVE!"

-Rayna, you were a hero and Keldar is glad to feel like he can call both you and Chulainn friend.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

-I told everyone, all weekend, that I was going to kick a bee's nest, but somehow people were still surprised when the bees showed up.

I was one of said peoples. I was like WTF and Keldar says, "I told you I was kicking the bees nest"

Being given the nickname Warden by the PCs. Prisons are where it's at yo!

Undead from 12 to 2. AWESOME. Some of them having Bane vrs Flame not so awesome.
Luke: Who gave them that?! Who gave undead FLAME banes? Who has those?! That's so specific and intentional!

Being on the Troll mod and beginning to teach the troll the alphabet.
Luke: "A" is a letter for words like Armadillo.
Vellis: Why did you start with Armadillo? Why not Apple?
Luke: I normally use anima-
*Raganzi and our Dark Elf take the Trolls axe he set down and lay into him. Troll dies*
Luke: ...A is also for Ambush. Ambush starts with an A.

This mod gave Luke the inspiration to write an Alphabet song for Wellorg. It was fun and I enjoyed
singing it to everybody. Then Luke got rifted out and stuff got real. Luke loves everything Wellorg.
Wizard Tower is best money ever spent.

Meeting everybody out there was fantastic. The high ogre guys, the high orc gals, the elves and MWEs, and everybody else. I'm
so glad I came out and got to experience the east coast for the first time with your chapter. Thanks for the great time, and I
look forward to seeing you all again next year!

-Ryan Wessner

Playing with people from other chapters. I love when people come from all around and we can all get together as swap stories (success and failures), fight together and wreck stuff. Thanks Seattle crew for stopping by. We look forward to the next time.

Getting a mission from something in my pre-reg packet (see guys it pays to pre-register) and a member of my team getting the same one and us completing it within moments of game on.

All things Dead Walk. I love the idea since the first time I played GB and that first one was a rough one. I love when the town gets challenged during Dead Walk. On Saturday night Matt and I came back from a mission and came right into Dead Walk and we are thinking, ok we can fight this....whoops, time to bail.

The double hook half town mod while the other half npcs. Its the best way to work with little npcs and also a great way to keep what npcs you do have from not getting gassed out but using the pcs to do some of the work. I tell ya, I mentioned it to the Seattle crew, if the npcs had 2 more casters we would have been toast.

The fight on Sunday afternoon and me saying to Keldar "WTF bro?" and his, "I told you I was kicking the bees nest" response and us waiting out side the circle while undead were coming out a few at a time and the whole time I'm thinking, they need to wait and come out at once, and a few moments later that's exactly what they did.

Thanks GB for a great season. Looking forward to the next one.

Back