CMA Change Log

Alkalin3

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
South Michigan Staff
Marshal
I was much better about this before the rush to finish for 2.0. I'd like to get better about it.

I'll use this thread to post updates as they happen, as well as answer questions about said updates.

Alkalin3

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
South Michigan Staff
Marshal
I deployed c572612ec98b6e34b3ad935fe75bd8efa898ae8b which includes some character card punch up work by @Ken, and some typos to skills, some minor tweaks to account merging.

The online character card now shows XP Rate and Max Armor.
Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 6.21.19 AM.png

The XP rate is based on your next blanket, and could change depending on how close you are to the next level.
Max Armor is based on your class's starting armor and the ranks of wear extra armor you have purchased.

Delaron

I had just finished an excel doc with auto calculation of the xp blanket event. Good exercise but totally happy to see it in the CMA :D

Tantarus

Squire
Love the changes. Any chance we can get a way to filter events we see in the list, so we can customize it to chapters relevant to us?

Ken

Artisan
Alliance Logistics
The CMA will no longer offer to let you buy back event credit for events you are already registered for, or other events that occupy the same time as a registered event.

Alkalin3

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
South Michigan Staff
Marshal
00aa929ea3881ffcc21ea7fa503108f741eaa5a9 is deploying.
If you use the New Character (Quick) link. You'll no longer be prompted to select a character's race. Instead you'll do this on a character screen.
Additionally, the same thing is true of logistics creates your character for you.
These characters are capable of receiving blankets but, you cannot purchase any skills until a race is selected.

Ken

Artisan
Alliance Logistics
Minor usability update. Spell pyramids will now appear in the Obtainable/Purchased skill lists as though they were skills, primarily to help new players find them. These entries will be marked the same way as other skills when you qualify to buy more spells. Additionally, when you qualify for a new level of spells, the individual spell skill will appear in the Obtainable list. The slot counts still appear in the same location as before if you have purchased any.

Alkalin3

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
South Michigan Staff
Marshal
01a779c389d59856066e9c42154d8c3fbb5d4950 is deploying.

It includes a minor update to the preregistration flow. A few people were getting confused about the npc question. This has better text.

63855214-7ea27780-c964-11e9-81e5-d19d3036cb21.png

Ken

Artisan
Alliance Logistics
Minor tweak. Got a lot of Craftsman skills? View any of them to see your total Craftsman income per day.

Draven

Count
Seattle Staff
Marshal
Please remove the XP rate or make it optional. It causes excessive hydration levels around my eyesockets; this error has a greater occurrence as play continues.

(I kid, I kid)

Alkalin3

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
South Michigan Staff
Marshal
@Ken deployed d789ee7b0322b15aa052d9cb080f559cae79083c
Your home page Goblin Stamp list will now link to the chapter.

I deployed 82e4680a172e702b238c1d4a199b25fba17e718c like a week ago.
The bad links in potion making table are fixed.
Skills with specific skill prerequisites, such as healing arts now display this on their skill page.

Alkalin3

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
South Michigan Staff
Marshal
No code deploy this time but, thanks to a bit of help from @Auric. I got db.alliancelarp.com and freeplay-db.alliancelarp.com to work as the actual host name for the CMA.

If you're looking to access the systems you can do so from both of those names. Additionally emails will come from the alliancelarp.com domain name. Which should give us a bit more reliability for emails.

I'll look at adding a page on the website with links to the CMA and Freeplay so they're easier to find.

Alkalin3

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
South Michigan Staff
Marshal
5487c45633948291ecef600cf469127eef7f81ed was deployed yesterday. (None of it was me)

Complex character creation had a minor bug fix.
The chapter management buttons got a face lift.
Viewing Total Preregistrations paginations controls were placed a bit better.