Coffee with Franz

Greetings all,

I am writing to announce the return of 'Coffee with Franz.'

For those who are unfamiliar Coffee with Franz is an opportunity prior to and during breakfast for individuals to gather and share information regarding various events and needs across the lands.

I have reason to believe that the current polyfailures we're experiencing in Gavaria are not only tied to our arrival but also reminiscent of events preceding the Cataclysm.

At the very least I would like to keep a gauge on how things are progressing in each part of Gavaria (as a sort of warning about where our greatest struggles may be coming to head). I also believe that we would benefit from sharing information across Duchy lines as information that would be beneficial to one Duchy may have already been found in a different Duchy.

All are invited to attend and if possible I would like a 'representative' of sorts from each duchy to be in attendance so that we can hear from all of the Duchies, and I will share what I can of 'beyond.'

I look forward to seeing you soon,

Apprentice Solar Franz Firebrand Hero of the people of Varnistorm

Franz,

I look forward to discussing the goings-on in Atish! There is certainly much to discuss.

Korē

... How early do I need to set an alarm for?

-Auryn Fairhorn, Margrave of Wayside (and hopefully soon of Gavaria after these tasks)

Last edited:
Let's plan on eight bells as the 'official' start time. I will likely be around prior to that if people wish to discuss earlier. Saturday Morning I will have to step away at 9 bells to meet with the Celestial Society. Baring any strange events I should be more open and flexible with timing.

Eight bells, this must be strong coffee.

Baroness FallingStar

If I'm awake, I'll be there! But you know me; I won't be. ;)

Let's plan on eight bells as the 'official' start time. I will likely be around prior to that if people wish to discuss earlier. Saturday Morning I will have to step away at 9 bells to meet with the Celestial Society. Baring any strange events I should be more open and flexible with timing.
... Why do you hate me?

I'll attempt to be up. But usually I'm up late canvassing evolving situations.

-Auryn

Please do not take this as hate. I am usually awake by six and a half bells every morning without an alarm (even when I retire around 3 or 4 bells).

While I do not typically partake in distilled hot bean water or jot leaf juice, I will endeavor to make an appearance.

It will be a good time to catch up and see how others have been and if there is interest peruse a variety of things I have available to sell that is of local interests.

Back