Coming back

ALWEASEL

Artisan
Hello All.
I will probably be coming back this August market day.
Sorry for being gone so long, It took longer to figure things out than i thought.
So what has happened since i have been gone?
Who has rose to power and who has lost it?
Your friend.
Aldorian

Aldorian, it has been a long time. I believe you will find the adventuring community has changed much since you were with us last. I'm afraid that the open dreams is not always the safest of places to discuss our activity, but Healer Asher Oakheart and Sir Victor Von Gryphon currently spearhead the efforts of the adventurers. As always we move ever forward in the fight against the corruption. Asher has done a wonderful job along with efforts from the rest of the community to create the township of Horizon. Those are the things I can think to safely tell you here in the dreams.

To the adventuring community, be wary of what you say here as the dreams are open to most minds. That said Aldorian is a friend and ally who was part of our community some time ago, I invite you to trust him upon my word and treat him well should you meet him.

-Sheriff York Winters

It is good to hear you will be returning to the region, Aldorian! Ilana will certainly be pleased to hear of another adventuring member of the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden arriving in town.

I do not know how disconnected from current events you have been over the last while, but I can at least offer a short list of highlights regarding the rise of assorted individuals of power. In October 1513, King Nerak of Gaden passed on, with the Crown Prince Talon ascending to the throne in June 1514 to become King Talon and Baroness Shademarch becoming Queen in the months following. With Baroness Shademarch becoming Queen, Lord Cyrus Westguard was appointed Baron of Shademarch in August 1514, with Victor Von Gryphon being knighted as the Knight of the Stayed Blade in the same month.

As for the fall of individuals of power and other happenings among the adventurers since you were away, I imagine that your fellow adventurers might be able to give you a better account than I. Prior to the bit of assistance I offered in defending the walking tree from whatever it was being assailed by this last gathering of adventurers, I haven't been involved in combative adventuring endeavors for many years. I don't quite see the attraction in such a dangerous lifestyle on a day-to-day basis, but I will admit that it was a bit of a thrill to stretch my legs and get involved in a little action for once! If nothing else, it taught me that I perhaps ought to prepare a few more spells of an offensive nature before visiting town on future visits.

Once again, excellent to hear you will be returning and I look forward to seeing you again!

I hope I find you well,
~ Darius Yanith
Sorcerer of the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden

Back