Coming out for the Seattle 3-day in January?

So, there's rumor that we'll be getting a whole sack full of people out from the East Coast (especially Chicago and TC) for the Seattle Long Weekend over MLK, so I thought I'd throw our blurb out here, the more the merrier. Even if you can't make it, we're taking pay-no-plays via paypal. This will be Seattle's season opener. Game-specific details will be announced on the Seattle Board as well as on this thread.

obcidian said:
Alliance Seattle's next event is January 16-19, 2009 at Millersylvania State Park. This is a 3 day long event.

You may Pre-Pay this event by using Paypal to send $72.50 to allianceseattle@gmail.com. Don't forget to put down your character name. You may Pay-no-Play by sending payment to this address as well. Do not send your pre-registration to this address. Pre-Pay pricing ends January 2nd. In order to qualify for the Pre-Pay price (so that you do not owe money at the door), you must also Pre-Register. Pre-Registration must be sent to logistics@alliance-seattle.com by January 9th.

If you Pre-Register by January 9th but do not Pre-Pay, your at-the-door price will be $80. If you neither pre-pay nor pre-register the cost at-the-door will be $90.

If you intend to NPC, the cost will be $30 at-the-door if you let plot know you will be attending by January 9th, or $35 at-the-door if you do not. If we receive enough Pre-Pays, NPCing will be free. (This will be announced if it occurs).

An up-to-date list of who is pre-paid is listed here.

Bumping this because the deadline for the Pre-Pay deadline is fast approaching and we haven't gotten as many people pre-paid from the east coast as I have heard have purchased plane tickets. Save some money, pay via Paypal!

Back