Coming to November?

If you are, post here. Do it soon. Now even.

Are you PCing or NPCing? Let me know.

If you're PCing, submit your damned write-ups quick like a bunny.

If you're NPCing, good for you!

-Dan "No time for play, I've got all this gaming to do" Beshers

unless something comes up im coming to pc.

ill be there npcing again if it all works out.

PCing. Might be bringing my secondary, but most likely everyone will get the joy of dealing with a cranky Sevaria.

I'm going to be there, and I'll be PCing. Let's see if Kurguard can manage a record of three resurrections in three months of Deadlands.

Paul Vorvick said:
I'm going to be there, and I'll be PCing. Let's see if Kurguard can manage a record of three resurrections in three months of Deadlands.
Or maybe, since you didn't rez your first event and you rezed twice the second event, you'll rez 4 times this event?

62 views and 5 replies is unnacceptable. Therefore, I will not accept it. MORE replies, I say! MORE information! I must have all the data to compute the ultimate event!

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
62 views and 5 replies is unnacceptable. Therefore, I will not accept it. MORE replies, I say! MORE information! I must have all the data to compute the ultimate event!
Sorry, I forgot to add to the last comment that I will not be at the November event. Drama has taken over my life.

Will be PCing your chapter for the first time.

Cougar Sarr from NJ, chapter housed in HQ.

Will make sure HQ Logistics sends her over accordingly.
-Ali

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Or maybe, since you didn't rez your first event and you rezed twice the second event, you'll rez 4 times this event?

Exponential Resurrection Theory, and its Implications for Dwarven Survivability.

Nice. I'll have to write a monograph on it. Essentially it'll boil down to "you know, life sucks for a 13th level dwarf with almost no combat skills." Note to self: buy something a little more useful in the immediate sense.

I will be PCing so long as I can scrape up the cash. My write up will be to you very shortly.

I will be there PCing as will my lovely wife Deirdre.

I will let you sweat it out as to which characters we will be playing. Pink, dark, yellow and white & furry are all viable options at this point.

Scott

The Arkelian Hunt will be there in force. Right now the roll call is:

Talon/Devon
Kaia/Dana
Mugg/Tedd
Wik/Tab
Gebous/Will
Air Raksa/Brian
Thruggyar/Chazz
Drenten/Mike

The list may grow as the date approaches.

-Devon

Back