commin ta Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggravain

Fighter
Owner
HQ Staff
Heya folks... ill be pushin my way through the mists to yallfor a bit this weekend. Ill be tuckered out and traveling light. Anyone with a full celestial spellbook I can study when I arrive? Also i heard somekne has a Pyriel blade. Id dpeak with you bout it.

Grim

MKing

Scout
Grim, I have not heard that someone has a Puriel Blade from these lands.

Cyric Bane
Warcaster of Red Paw
Elder of Clan Red Bear

Aggravain

Fighter
Owner
HQ Staff
I dunno if they are from here or not.. I remember someone during the winter wission had one singing at the end.

Dom

Scout
Gettysburg Staff
Grim,

You be thinking of Vry. He got one.

-Ona

Aisling

Artisan
Asheville Staff
Are these puriel blades easy to come by? I've heard a little about this puriel; if Vry or anyone who knows more about it is coming to this upcoming gather, i'd love to learn more about it.

~Vera

Aisling

Artisan
Asheville Staff
Hey der Grimm, I be seein ya at da Orc moot, ya?

~Kilgore

Dom

Scout
Gettysburg Staff
you just wonderin' if he's bringin Noot, Kilgore

-Ona

Grim,

Your voice sounds familiar, I believe we met within the Mists. As Ona has pointed out, I am the bearer of the largest shard of the Puriel blade. I had it with me when we met. I'd certainly be willing to discuss it with you should our paths cross again, or, if you would prefer, through our dreams.

~ Squire Vry

Aisling

Artisan
Asheville Staff
You should be careful about who you share that sort of information with, Vry. There are a lot of ears here.

~Vera

jsegraves

* you hear unenthusiastic clapping with grumbles* *in a mumbling voice* You want to tell them where you hide it too??

~Pointa

stonegolem

Scholar
Marshal
Good job.

Do it again.

-Angrag

Jevedor

Fighter
Asheville Staff
Be nice to the squire. He hasnt said anything the yellow one hasnt already stated. Mr. Squire, try not to let them get to you, they have been through a lot lately... and the Vera is always mean anyway... Whats a Puriel anyway? If you need to hide it, maybe I can help.... oh wait no... that's a bad plan... or is it..? Where did I put those components. I can't recall.
.. what was the question?

oh right... don't be so mean Vera. Where did you go any way? I miss you.

~ Lamar

MKing

Scout
Lamar, you should find her and go to her....If I knew where she was I would bring you to her.

Cyric Bane
Warcaster of Red Paw
Elder of Clan Red Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.