Communal meal book

MaxIrons

Knight
Marshal
*The following book is open and listed in the tavern.*

Please write down or have someone transcribe your name, what meal, what food, and any food restrictions you have so we can each take care of the other food-wise at the next gathering, while getting to know each other in a more comfortable setting over food.

Communal Dining for our next gathering:

Kel - Saturday Dinner - Rendezvous Chili served 4 way (Chili, Spaghetti, Onions, Cheese) - No dietary restrictions.

{ooc: I noticed that there were a few things listed on the fb page, are you transferring those over or should people re-post here?}

(Ooc: I'll transfer over later today)

*scrawled in the same handwriting as before*

Kel - Saturday Dinner - Rendezvous Chili served 4 way (Chili, Spaghetti, Onions, Cheese) - No dietary restrictions.
Luke - Friday dinner - Breadsticks - No dietary requirements specified
Red - Hasn't said Saturday Breakfast - Hasn't said - No dietary requirements specified.
Aizyk - Hasn't said - Hasn't said - No celestial aspected items used in cooking. (OCC - I know no apples!)
Little - Saturday luncheon or breakfast - Hasn't said Vegetarian Stew - No dietary requirements specified.
Two dwarves Dwarf I don't know - Hasn't said - Hasn't said - Not a clue.
Amory - Saturday breakfast - Lemon Blueberry pound cake with honey - No dietary requirements specified.
Melvyn - Sunday breakfast - Hasn't said - No dietary requirements specified.
D - Hasn't said - Hasn't said - No dietary requirements specified.

Last edited:
Kel,

By the appearances of things, I'll take Saturday lunch. I'll do a vegetarian stew I have done before. I have no dietary requirements.

Little of the LittleLeaf Trading Co.

*scrawled in the same script*

Friday Dinner - 9PM - Luke and Aizyk - Pasta and Breadsticks (can someone who hasn't said step up and help here?)
Saturday Breakfast - 9AM - Amory and Red - Lemon Blueberry pound cake with honey, and... something savory.
Saturday Lunch - 1PM - Little - Vegetarian Stew
Saturday Dinner - 6PM - Kel - Rendezvous Chili (can someone provide a salad or the like?)
Sunday Breakfast - 9AM - Melvyn - Unknown We need someone to step up for Sunday Breakfast.
Sunday Breakfast - 9AM - Orin - Baked Oatmeal

Last edited:
I will be pleased to assist Luke with some manner of pasta dish. Forgive my late response. I have been distracted of late.

Thank you Azyik, and as always, should I become void tainted, please fix it. If that's not possible obliterate me until I'm no longer a threat to our lands.

For my baked oatmeal, does anyone have problems with pumpkin and/or dried cranberries?

My dish has been finalized. I will be doing spaghetti bolognese turkey-style with beef meat balls on the side for those less interested in them. In addition, I shall be bringing dessert - most likely some variety of chocolate delight. I have also tentative plans for a salad, if there is interest.

Oh, and Kel, I will be dutiful in my following of your wishes.

Back