Conflict! OH NO!

Oh man,

Why did you guys have to schedule the may event in DIRECT conflict with the 2008 Zombie March on Boston!?

Seriously! .... now I"m torn...

< frown >

Not to mention the NJ event. :p

Yeah, that too.

And it's the NJ event that won out for me, gosh darnit.

Hernando said:
youthculture said:
Yeah, that too.

And it's the NJ event that won out for me, gosh darnit.

Lame.

Your comment reeks like a dead camel rotting under the desert sun.

(Hey, my desert Sarr is from NJ)

Sorry everybody. It was impossible not to conflict with something. My biggest issue was to avoid conflicting with CT, since we're so close, but we are going to be attempting to write in some cross-chapter plot with NJ that weekend.

At least I found out that we're getting a few of our Jewish players back this event - the ones we missed in April as a result of Passover.

BTW, Ryan, don't be friggin lame. I loved the zombie march as well, but it is not worth missing a weekend at a zombie chapter!!!! :evil:

march as a zombie.......kill zombies......march as a zombie......kill zombies.....

it would be a tough call for me to...fortunately i live no where near boston or new jersey and we will be home to rest and relax with family on memorial day (monday) since its not a long weekend...I wouldn't miss deadlands for almost anything....act of nature or family emergency...thats about it!!!! can't wait to see you guys...

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
march as a zombie.......kill zombies......march as a zombie......kill zombies.....

it would be a tough call for me to...fortunately i live no where near boston or new jersey and we will be home to rest and relax with family on memorial day (monday) since its not a long weekend...I wouldn't miss deadlands for almost anything....act of nature or family emergency...thats about it!!!! can't wait to see you guys...

You can do both at Deadlands if you NPC a shift :)

Deadlands said:
Sorry everybody. It was impossible not to conflict with something. My biggest issue was to avoid conflicting with CT, since we're so close, but we are going to be attempting to write in some cross-chapter plot with NJ that weekend.

At least I found out that we're getting a few of our Jewish players back this event - the ones we missed in April as a result of Passover.

BTW, Ryan, don't be friggin lame. I loved the zombie march as well, but it is not worth missing a weekend at a zombie chapter!!!! :evil:

Why doesn't RyAn just NPC and then plot can keep sending him out as a marching zombie? Wouldn't that make everyone happy?

Deadlands said:

Gotta love cross-chapter plot! Maybe it will give my Sarr the impetus to visit NH!

Tzydl Zhitelava said:

The NJ event is actually being held at the Faire Play site (shameless plug).

Scott

::points at flyaway bird:: hardcore Jewish player ::NODNOD::heheheheh

Flyaway Bird said:
Deadlands said:

Hey man, SOME of us showed up anyway. :p

I know, and I thank you kindly.

Apparently, we're getting a crew of old school NH players who were guilted by their mothers into staying home last event.

Deadlands said:
Flyaway Bird said:
Deadlands said:

Hey man, SOME of us showed up anyway. :p

I know, and I thank you kindly.

Apparently, we're getting a crew of old school NH players who were guilted by their mothers into staying home last event.

If &^*$, &^*$ and &^*$ show up I will hump their legs.

(CHRIST!!! Shane, you almost gave it away! edited by Gary)

Deadlands said:
If &^*$, &^*$ and &^*$ show up I will hump their legs.
(CHRIST!!! Shane, you almost gave it away! edited by Gary)

HEY! You didn't say it was supposed to be a secret! It's not MY fault I know my friends' religions!

the funny part of all of that is not that it was edited by Garebear but the picture in my head of shane humping another person's leg could be traumatizing...::BLINK:: :eek: and I don't even know him...

Back