Construct calculator for Master Constructs

Please check this out and send me some feedback.
Thanks!

Onitt

Its designed to create a sheet for monsterdesk and one for player.
only fill in the numbers on the yellow boxes.
The bottom sheet will fill in depending on your choices and create a workable construct card for the player to carry.

Attachments

• Golem Construction Sheet Refined.xls
    122 KB · Views: 118
I think my one feedback is that it's big - bigger than fits on my screen without modification. Very cool though!

JP
Oregon/Seattle Marshal

(PS - this probably shouldn't be in Marshal Questions)

I think having a build calculator is fine (great even), but I don't think having it print out a monster card is okay. Marshals can write a temp item tag after ritual casting, but I've never seen a marshal given permission to create an actual monster card; in my experience it has always been the responsibility of the chapter (plot committee) to provide monster cards to players, not the other way around.

:wacko:

The reason it was designed in that fashion is so that a player can design their construct and once the ritual is completed the printed documents can be signed and made made official. Basically streamline the ritual construct process. Monster desk has their copy and player has their card. But I understand your point but with master constructs being so customizable.. I was making an attempt towards efficiency.

I do appreciate the input and the advise.
Onitt
= )

It's awesome for the "what will fit this build restriction and my concept?" part of knowing you want to cast a master construct.

Monster desk can always take the info and print out a card pretty fast, just be prepared for your Desk person to give your golem a fun and interesting name. If we'd had anyone build/bring one at Crossroads while I was doing desk, I totally would have. :thumbsup: :twisted:

Back