Contacts among the High Orcs..

p.richard

Scholar
(Oh, it would seem that mister Thousand Bones would like me to scribe you all another message. He has been absent for the past couple of months. Admittedly, I thought the worst for our young Orc friend. He seems to be in jovial spirits though. He keeps mentioning something about Goblin Head Golf and how he beat his brother at it? Wait... there are more of the Bleeding Eye? Oh goodness. This is terrible news indeed...

Scribe Jacob Townsend, Esquire)

----------

Friends and Meatshields,

I will be traveling back to the Tranquil Plains. I am hoping to bring officials back from the Silvermaw clan to meet with our officials. I think this might bring about good fortunes in trade, information and possibly new found allies... since we seem to be lacking that with the other cities of this cursed land.

For now, here is what I know about our potential and future guests:

Clan Name: Silvermaw
Population: Near 20,000 Orcs
Notable Persons:

Hunter Grobo MacKropac, an archer and capable warrior. She also has a very morbid sense of humor.

Shaman Lora MacKropak, very smart and cunning woman. She is also a highly capable cook. She let me stay with her during my original visit.

Chieftain King Pok Mor MacKropac, warrior without equals. I even think he might be a match for some of our high ranking warriors.

Duke Naried MacDormgan, is an earth Templar. I don't know more about her, honestly. Same goes for Count Inriok MacCor, who happens to be a capable celestial templar. Though he isn't as good as Naried, I think?

Chieftain King Pok was the one that mentioned to me that Clan Silvermaw, and indeed all of the High Orc clans, are at a stalemate with the Savage Legion. The High Orcs seem to slay hundreds a month, but the Savage Legion seems to be able to replenish their numbers faster than the High Orcs can slay them.

Thousand Bones of the Bleeding Eye
Harkonian Slayer
Phoenix Foe
The Lich Butcher
Executioner of the Heart Drinker
Defiler of Echoes
The Goblin Cleaver
Elemental Bane
Champion of the Goblin Games!

Last edited:
Back