Crafting memorization lists

Heinricht

Artisan
Owner
Atlanta Staff
I've been playing around with the crafting lists. I'm have 20 ranks of alchemy but Alchemy Globe Superiority is not in the list of abilties to purchase. Reliable Reaction is also missing from the list.

Crafting abilities will not show up until you have purchased their prerequisite abilities.

Superiority will not appear until you buy proficiency, and reliable reactions will not appear until you buy superiority.

Crafting abilities will not show up until you have purchased their prerequisite abilities.

Superiority will not appear until you buy proficiency, and reliable reactions will not appear until you buy superiority.

Thank you that's very good to know. However in the chart in the rule book superior globes does not have a prerequisite.

Are we both referencing the same chart?
93873242-20B8-402B-8291-5740D596A9D3.jpeg

I see it now; With my colour stigma the background offuscated the text. I really wish these charts were clean and did not have distracting colours in them.

That feedback should definitely go to our docs team. I’ll make sure they see it.

Do you have any issues with the blue/white charts in the current rule book?

Thank you for asking; I'm blue yellow colour blind. Unless I print out the charts in black and white they are very hard for me to see on the screens. But I'm an anomaly, most males are green/ red colour blind so I've had to make adjustments my entire life.

Back