• Working through a few updates, please excuse any problems.

Crafting services

DracoIam

Rogue
Looking for potions for that new potion trigger? I'm a master potion maker and blacksmith, and I make everything else too. Do I hear any requests?
-Gertude the Gruntuled.

Feldor

Scholar
I'll be interested in Bolts. What are your prices?

Pfeil

DracoIam

Rogue
((First two batches are a flat 2x production cost. Any batch after that is 1.5x the production cost.)) I have traveling workshops for Blacksmith, potions,and scrolls. All depends on what you want to buy.

I'm going to be around my workshops this weekend so I can get a head start on orders if you get them in by this afternoon.

I will be sure to build bolts to have on hand for you Pfeil. I sell them by the quiver, 2 silver per regular, 6 silver per silvered quivers.

-Gertrude the Gruntuled Dwarf

Renner

Scout
I would like to buy twenty cure 20s please.

I am a spider, generally wearing a black and purple sir coat with a dragon head embroidered onto it.

Sir Tanis

Draven

Count
Seattle Staff
Marshal
I am Zeth, Shaman of the Arahkounem Tribe, of the Silver Wolves.

I am interested in purchasing Cleanse potions, though with Sir Tanis’ significant purchase, I don’t know how much of your standard supply remains before prices increase.

I am interested in buying between five and ten Cleanse potions, however, depending on the cost.

I am of the raccoon wylderkyn, with a green shield engraved with a large Tree of Life.

DracoIam

Rogue
Between my time this weekend if local needs are low, and 3 days visiting all of you I should be able to keep up with demand.

Gertude

DracoIam

Rogue
Sir Tanis the cost will be 8gold for 20 cure 20 potions.

Shaman Zeth the cost will be 4 gold for 10 cleanse potions

Pfeil, how many quivers are you thinking about?

Gertude

Feldor

Scholar
Pfeil, how many quivers are you thinking about?
Lets start with 1000 bolts / 50 quivers but if things get intense, I'll probably be back for more. I'm can be pretty aggressive at throwing my gold at my enemies sometimes.

jtsquish

I would like to purchase as many poison shield potions as you are willing or able to make.

Draven

Count
Seattle Staff
Marshal
I would like to purchase as many poison shield potions as you are willing or able to make.
Unfortunately, that is only available at alchemy.

Samyania

Scholar
Seattle Staff

Draven

Count
Seattle Staff
Marshal
I did not think I saw alchemy offered.

Draven

Count
Seattle Staff
Marshal
Oh, literally said everything else. My mistake

Surion Maedhros

New Hampshire Staff
Marshal
Dear Gertrude,

We haven't met, but I intend to travel to Straydn to do war with another Lich. I write to let you know this because I am also a master potionmaker, as well as a master scribe, and it is important to the effort that we quartermasters coordinate our efforts. I hope we have the opportunity to meet, mists willing.

- Roon Polybius Dextermagus
Legionnaire of the Nine Towers

Kevar

Fighter
Seattle Staff
Marshal
Gertrude I can give ya all dah introductions ya need for those that have spoken hear. Will be good to see ya again.

-Hengin