Crystal Shards

Lech

Artisan
As most of you are aware, the adventures have been working hard on closing, or at least figuring out, these portals that have popped up all over Terna.
We have collected many number of shards in many different colors. From information I've been given they are magical but have no magical value or property other then to do with the portals.

Cyn had been the keeper of them for some time and she has graciously passed the box and shards to myself to hold on to. With that said, I have been looking at the pieces and I believe we are missing only one shard to complete one of the crystals. The crystals have come in a variety of colors; clear, blue, black, purple, pink, green, and yellow from what I have.

Does anyone in the adventuring community or any member of the Nobility have any more of these shards?

They vary in size and shape. The one I believe we are missing is about the size of two gold pieces and is translucent black in color. If anyone has it or any other shard I would ask that you bring it to myself or any of the squires.

Also if anyone has an more information on them, please add it here.

Thank you

Ser Foss Fairfax

There are exactly 16 portals. 8 on each side. Each time you pass through, you land in a random portal. I think it is possible to land in a portal from the same side as the traveler i.e. someone from Terna can go through a portal and up in Terna but I am not sure about this last point.

Have we closed any of 'em yet? I thought the adventurers managed to get at least one crystal thing all the way completed, but I could be wrong!

~ Silp

To add to what Migs said. 8 portals on Terna, 8 on Anret.

Silp. No, we are one shard shy of getting one done. I'm hoping someone grabbed it and throw it in their pouch and comes across it soon.

Ser Foss

Back