Custom Leather Creations for Sale

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey there,

To those who don't know me, my name is Alexander, and I am an avid player in the Southern Minnesota and Chicago chapters. I personally enjoy a well phys-repped and prop-filled game, and have a hobby of creating leather products that are heavily intended for NPC camp to help improve creature representation. A few examples of my hand-shaped and hand-painted works are included below, and for more, check out my Facebook page at AST Fantastical Creations. So, if your chapter is interested in any custom props (or if you want something just for your own personal use), send me an email or a PM and we'll discuss. I would love to help you make your latest plot creature look its very best.

Let me know what you think,
~ Alexander

Barkskin Dryad:
2l936uh.jpg

Reptilian:
a3zfno.jpg

Runic Scroll:
e1aflx.jpg

Knight, or Iron/Silver/Mercury Golem:
b97knq.jpg

I can attest that these masks are well made with care. Perhaps if you badger him, he'll even provide glasses slits on request (you'll have to send a measurement for who wide your glasses are of course..)

Hi All.
I am another fan of Alexander.
He makes great masks. The quality is fantastic.
He is a great craftsman. He has made things for me in the past.
Not just masks, and they are great.
SOMN has many great craftsmen and women.
Alan

Wow Alexander, I've got to say I love your Runic mask.

Hey folks,

I've been making a lot of new stuff lately, so I just thought I'd point you towards my Facebook artwork page again! Check out the photo album of the masks and see if any catch your eye!

As always, am I ready and eager to attempt to make you whatever you need for your PC or NPC needs, so just let me know and we can work it all out.

~ Alexander

Back