Custom Plushies

satsukirebel

Scholar
Alright, so many of you don't know me yet but I am Crystal, IG Alyce of Alyce's Bits & Bobbles. We haven't had our last event before nationals yet so I'm posting this here. I sell custom plushies, usually character but sometimes animals as well. Should any of you fine folk wish to order one for the national game now is the time to get those orders in. It will all be first come, first served. Custom plushies cost 14 gold with clothing, 10 gold without. You must have a full body character pic or sketch to order a clothed one though. We can work out IG details once I put up my market post.

-Crystal (Alyce)

Wow, I totally forgot about this post. I'm actually going to be taking orders again here. The plushies are small- a foot or less depending on what it is, hand-stitched with felt. I'm going to see if I can't whip up a quick one here in a couple of days to give an idea. I'll ship them wherever anyone wants but shipping costs are for oog $. I could sell them for oog $ too if you're an npc or just don't want to spend the gold. I have a currently empty etsy store I can list them under or we could just use a direct paypal order.

Also, the plushies prices are negotiable now. Anyone who's interested would probably have a better time contacting me via pm since I usually only check the MN-specific area now.

This is just something I'm doing for fun instead of as an actual business. You can find my most recent shop post here:
viewtopic.php?f=105&t=9048

Back