Danger Ceriopolis Citizens

norman b

Squire
HIIIII!

As I do not have the opportunity to help support you all at this next gather I figured I would pass on some knowledge I have gained recently.

I have done some research on the traps that have been springing up around Ceriopolis. They seem to be getting bigger and more dangerous. Some I have strayed away from and have set off from a distance. Please be very aware of your surroundings, especially at night. Please collect the cards that are near them as well if you are able. Be aware that they may reset/rearm old traps as well, so, just because the area was trapped once, it does not mean it will be trapped again.

Please be on the look out for a man with a hooked nose and a beard, cloaked in black with another man accompanying him. I do not believe they are evil and malicious. I have a feeling they may just be doing this for sport. Perhaps they could be useful allies against the Legion. If anyone comes into contact with them or has any information regarding these men, I would like to know.

-Karzel, of House of Peace and Malice.

Karzel,

Von-Trapp is the individual responsible for these traps. I can assure you his intentions are not overly malicious rather more for the sake of amusement. That being said, his traps do not share his sense of humor. He also appears to be a member of Light & Lies as we discovered whilst reading over our roster, it remains to be seen if this is a ruse or if he does feel a particular penchant for order despite the chaotic trap-setting.

All of that aside, if anyone locates one of his traps seek myself or the large, brooding barbarian and we will deal with them. I'm certain there are others just as capable, though we have made a sort of... competition of it, the Bjorn moreso than I.

-Roann Flynt

Thank you Roann. Much of that I already knew. I am glad there will be others there this gather that may be able to help as I will not be able to. Thank you again.

-Karzel

I will keep my eye out for him as well. Roann, perhaps you and I should speak more on this. I would very much like to have a polite conversation with him.

-Shin

At your convenience, Shin.

I have also spoken with this Goblin, His allegiances are to himself and his band of Miscreants. Their trapping has been to both the Ceriopolis and the Legion.. He is a thorn in both our sides.. I think that work towards making him less a thorn in our and more in theirs will be a far rewarding venture.

Just remeber, always have a cleaning buddy, and don't clean close enough to each other to get caught in the traps.

Gally

Roann speaks truth. Find me and I will deal with the traps.

Be Watchful Bjorn... I know that this Goblin has some sort of score to settle with you... He sees you as competition of sorts. He is planning some "Super-Trap" that even you can not disable.

All traps can be disabled. Sometimes it just takes teamwork.

-Karzel

Just make sure that your cleaning buddy has a life spell and is not standing close enough to get caught in the trap. Also, don't clean with anything important on you.

... I've run into this clown and one of his minions. Extremely agile folk...

D,

Killian and Takara have run across him and had the same description.

-Durnic

Back