Dark Elves

So i have been considerng make a Dark elf but was wondering what chapters on the east coast have regular dark elf pcs althought there is a chance that she maybe a pink elf of some sort.

Anna_Rainwillow said:
So i have been considerng make a Dark elf but was wondering what chapters on the east coast have regular dark elf pcs althought there is a chance that she maybe a pink elf of some sort.
pink?

There are a handful of dark elves here in there scattered through out random chapters appearing as the sun sets... However a bunch of people made dark elves for last years Deadlands low level events.. i think most of them were home based at the crossroads chapter. I dont know how many of them plan to continue playing those characters into this season or if they were just for the lowbie event, but there were a lot of them.

As one of the original HQ dark elves, I must state as fact that we simply play when we feel like it. We usually contact each other OOG to arrange specific dates to play.

And we do avoid the hottest summer months when possible. Though we didn't back in the day when we were all younger and dumber.

Scott

humph, I play a Dark Elf all year long. Its awesome. And no, people don't "only" play DE's in the cooler months since I've have played many events at such times without seeing a single nother blackened face...

DE's rock. :D

You should do it but know what your getting into. Because it is a pretty serious character commitment.

You must have just a slight spark of insanity (as a player) to play a Dark Elf or fully clothed NJ desert character in the summer. Those who have met Ryujima (DE) or the Oasi (NJ desert) can contest. But, hey, we both thumb our noses at the sun.

Seriously, there is a BIG commitment to costuming. Do not take it lightly.

There were 10 of us, and the group has since grown. :)

We are a mix of Jersey, HQ and Crossroads race packets, and if you'd like the Crossroads race packet we should be releasing the Players Guide (which includes the packets) soon.

phedre said:
There were 10 of us, and the group has since grown. :)

We are a mix of Jersey, HQ and Crossroads race packets, and if you'd like the Crossroads race packet we should be releasing the Players Guide (which includes the packets) soon.

there may have been ten of you, but jesse hennessey, will kinkaid, mike chagnnon, chazz, and kelsey d. were the scariest

Chazz, Rachel, Becca, Torrie, Kelsey D, Mike Chagnon, Jesse Hennessey, Will Kinkaid, Meghan Fitzpatrick, me, and our pink elf, Tammy Amnott.

Now we have Ali B and Sean Metzler (who isn't playing a DE, but chills with us.)

There may be more. There should be more. It will be amazing if we can all get together again.

Whoever actually plays at the CR opener might collect a crazy Eagle-Kin... :)

I believe a few of us were planning to play our DE at the third Crossroads event. And if we weren't...we are now.

Will

I love DE. There is a really neat character at the SoMN event that has made me want to do a DE for my next character :) I LOVE his costume and he is rarely out of character, now that is commitment!

Indeed, most folks who play dark elves care a lot about the game to go to that much effort. Plus... Dark Elves are awesome! :D

P.S. I did that makeup job this past event for the DE's in SoMN, feel free to ask me if you are interested in details.

Actually I am quite interested in some make-up tips! Unfortunately I did not see the DE's at this past event, I was putzing around, but considering your avatar picture I am sure they looked great :3

I only play my DE 2-3 times a year now a days. That's at Deadlands (NH) and Vandlar (Ohio). Been PCing him since 2003 though, so I've been around.

~Joe

Back