Dates Of Summer Events

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey Folks! I am glad to see some of you have been introducing yourselves here in our forums. Now how about we do it in person?

Saturday, JULY 13, (RAIN DATE JULY 20) will be our first OOG Meet and Greet in Washington Park, Denver, CO.
Plan to meet at 2pm. Look for the big green tent with the large Alliance banner.

We will be creating characters, explaining some things regarding the in game setting/world, meeting some of the staff, explaining some out of game policies, making weapons and packets, and testing them out on one another. Rule Books will be available as well. In addition, we will be throwing a BBQ, complete with Burgers and Dogs! Hope you can make it! If you can, chime in here or on our facebook so I can get a head count.

Saturday, August 3rd- 5PM - First In Game event: Tavern Night at Petrie's Family Games - 3502 Hartsel Dr, Suite 100, Colorado Springs, CO 80920 - 719.522.1099 It will be combined with a murder mystery and snacks/desserts/coffee will be served. More details to follow! Official Sign ups for that will be posted on the web page under payments.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

See you July 13th!
Jesse

Ohh, exciting. :D I've missed LARPing but haven't felt like NERO in quite some time. Perfect!

I might be there in July. Hopefully. Might drag along a person or two as well. I'm a grad student though, and therefore broke; do you need NPCs? :>

Meirya,

The July event is an out of game meet and greet/work day with a BBQ thrown in. All are welcome at no cost!

The August event will be a tavern night/murder mystery. For that, yes, we can use NPCs! If you are interested in a role, plase contact me privately, at owner@alliancedenver.com

As for the weekend events in the fall, we can always use NPCS!

Thanks for your interest and I hope to see you at the meet and greet! Please join the event on the facebook page so I can get a head count.

Jesse
Owner

Back