Deadlands race packet art

Awesome work. I just hope the bird on the Scavenger packet is a Raven, not a Crow. I'm somewhat biased. ;)

Thanks Mike. I will say he is a crow. Sorry. I hope everyone gets to take a peek.

already craving more alliance and it has only been 2 days. argh.
Rabies

Celebolwa said:
Thanks Mike. I will say he is a crow. Sorry.

/rant

Those little upstarts! Ravens are the epitome of all things Corvidae! Ravens are the most intelligent non-mammal! Crows are just Raven wannabes!

/end rant ;)

I am posting a few new High ork drawings as I am unhappy withthe High ork illustration I posted. Doesn't hold up as the others do. Let me know which one you like best

Rabies

Celebolwa said:
Thanks Mike. I will say he is a crow. Sorry. I hope everyone gets to take a peek.

already craving more alliance and it has only been 2 days. argh.
Rabies

There's an HQ event in a little over a week! :D

Very cool art, Ray. You have definitely found your own style too. Nice!

Scott

ray!!!!!! i know you don't know me that well but.....if the packets aren't ready for next event in may would you be a lovely lovely person and just email me a couple of the pics so i can see them??? i'm dying to see them and i can't due to the social networking filter ::cries:: i really wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeee :cry:

Hey Ray--

Great stuff. I definitely liked the 1st of the 2 new high orc drawings. Compositionally works much better, and the vignette shape is really strong (I thought the same of the MWE drawing. The *shapes* of the overall image are really strong-- definitely a standout in the bunch). Great to see the progress you've made. I have some specific crits on some of the pieces if you're interested.

-Ben

I like the 1st one of the new orc drawings. Seems to capture he dark mood better. The face of the second one almost looks undead, but I do like the armor/costume in that one. It's a great pic, just more undead than orc-y IMHO.

Back