Dear friend

Tetsu

Scout
Squire Paladar Beltaine,

I was not present to witness your latest deed of heroism. It sound' like it am the most impressive of all! Word' on tavern wall say you am no more. I do not believe it! I still feel you near. I still see your big smile that alway' welcome me even in the most dire of time. I still hear the sound of your mighty roar as you rush in to battle.

You are a Champion of Luminescent might! At dawn this morning I see you glimmer through the tree, carry on sky-fire' ray'. You are not gone. Only your body not carry you around no more.

I am so sad. The last we saw one another, you had a drink in your hand. You were celebrating the memory of another great friend. You told me you loved me. At the time, I took it for granted, but I love you too Paladar. You are one of the best friend' someone like me could have. I often feel bad about me...I am freak...I am...this is where you would punch my arm and tell me to shut up or something. You would alway' squelch my self doubt. You are so kind, and you are wise.

In the land of hero' eternal is where you must be now. I hope you can hear my word' and know that I will miss you more than I can describe. Your light will never go out.

Love, your friend,

Tetsu

To the Squire Paladar Beltaine,
You were a friend to many, and noble of heart in a land that has become entrenched in darkness. Though I did not get to know you as well as I had wished, I am sure that you and I should have broken many a barstool together in a bar brawl, as sibling cubs do growing up. Your light upon this world will be missed tremendously, and those who followed your great deeds will continue to follow in those footsteps.

Rest easy Hero of Laerthan - the world will pass on your story long after my fur has gone from brown to grey, and I too am buried in the ground.

You will be remembered.

Sincerely,
Admiral Zehnyu Shanshi
Royal Tracker to her Majesty Queen Sarobya
Captain of Garan's Fang and Privateer to the Arandin Navy

Paladar is dead?

Even though my last visit with her didn't go so well, I will miss her and remember her fondly. She saved my life many time' and I saved her. Now there will only be emptiness when I look to where she once stood on the front of the line. We shall all have to work harder, lest we suffer for her loss.

Hail the glorious dead. Let the evil of the place where her spirit travel' next tremble with fear.

-Air Raksa

The only thing that keeps coming to my mind... The last thing Paladar said to me was "You have HOW many lifespells?? I need to spend more time with you!"

I'm sorry I wasn't there for you Paladar...

Losing friends never gets any easier, but the fight for good must continue.

We will keep your light alive Paladar. Rest well.

Back