December 15-17th Important Announcements

liren

Hi all!

Sorry for the late update! I hope you are looking forward to our Enerret Season Epilogue! I know that our plot team is looking forward to running this game.

I have a few site and game announcements:
  • There will be no meal plan for PCs this game. NPCs and plot staff will be taken care of. Please plan accordingly! There will be cookware, however this site does not offer flatware or silverware due to the distinct lack of a dishwasher. We will provide disposable plates and silverware, however I do encourage you to bring non disposable dishware if you are able to. It will help cut down on the waste!
  • Remember to clean after yourself if you cook! You are responsible for any cookware that you use.
  • Please remember that the road to Cutter is a little rocky. We have been requested to drive slowly along the road to help with maintenance.
  • In case you haven't noticed the last couple of games, there are a fair number of ravens (thanks Nikos) around the site as well as other wild animals. Please remember to sweep your packets after every fight. If you threw packets at all, please pick up all you see. Monster Camp will be doing the same thing, so if you find that you have run out of packets, check with them! If you do not, your packets will be destroyed immediately and ruthlessly. We lost a fair number of packets last game to this.
  • On that note, please remember to securely close all outdoor trash cans. Apparently the birds like to get into those cans and will strew the trash all over site. If this happens, we will have to pause game while all the trash is cleaned up.
I unfortunately will not be on site this game, however if you have any questions prior to the event, please feel free to reach out to me here or via email at gm@alliancesf.net.

Best,
Anthea

Back