Deliveries this Weekend

Lurin

Duke
Just to make this easy for all involved to remember.

Lady Cyn,

I have 14 cure light wounds potions in a mix of potion and Alchemy for you, for the sum of 14 silver

Land Baron Pyke,

I have your two spell shield potions, made at cost in return for use of your workshop for the sum of 5 silvers.

Goodman Kitauren,

I have your order of a sickly baker's dozen (8) of each Enslavement Antidotes and Cure Mortal Wounds potions for the sum of 136 silvers.

Flame of an Emerald nature, Quinn

I have you order of ten Wall of force scrolls for the sum of 30 silvers.

Other interested parties,

At this point I would be able to create additional scrolls, but I making additional potions or alchemy would be more expensive than I generally suggest.

Looking forward to meeting you all, remember birthday gifts are optional but appreciated!

-Kalith Toovir

Kalith-

Has anyone taken Advantage of the offer I made? To pay for their items?

In service,
Cyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Lady,

Not as of yet, although I was tempted to ask if I could take it up myself to make some scrolls for use in adventuring.

-Kalith Toovir

Please make use of it!!!

And if it goes over the 20 gold I owe you - I have up to 5 more gold I can spare!

Please make use of what you need!

In Service,
Cyn

Cyn,
Since you seem determined to invest your money in the well being of others,
Might I suggest, investing in the construction of shops in these lands,
to be loaned to traveling adventurers as needed?

Just a thought.

~Ahlana

Your Excellency,

That is a wonderful thought! Whom should I speak to about this?

Yours In Service,
Cyn

His Sheriff Bartholomew is currently handling property issues. I believe the standard shop costs 10 gold.
Sir Nyio Sorn and Sir Robert Karstark handle the town box and I'm sure would be willing to take charge of the shop and designating whom may use it when.

Any contribution contributing to the development of the town, and the well being of its residents is greatly appreciated.

~Ahlana

Back