Desmodu

KyleSchmelz

Fighter
Hey so GRONK learned some good stuff 'bout da Desmodus. Summa you guys probly already know dis cuz Fiona didn't really seem surprised on a lot of it when I told her.

Desmodus are dumb bat people and dere's tree types of 'em. Dere's da little brown guys, called Lessers. Dey're pretty dumb but dey can talk and cast spells. Some of 'em's necromancers. Dey're da dumb soldiers dat work for da bigger guys. Dey use weapons sometimes but dey can use deir claws just as good.

Dere's also Scarlets. I tink dey're like twisted crazy ones dat da big ones just turned into weapons or sumtin. Dey gots a fear aura dey pump out and dey can shoot rocks out wit deir wings or sumtin. Dey're s'posed to be pretty good in a fight, so watch out if ya see one.

Da big ones is called Superiors. Dey got black fur and white patches around deir eyes. Dey're extra smart, extra bad, and dey're in charge. Da big one we're worried about is called Kannanor da Bonesmith. If I had ta guess from his name I'd say he's a big ol' necromancer. Dere's anudder one called Draver da Spinner dat has a buncha trained spiders dat causes trouble in Roskaria but it sounds like da Bonesmith is stronger cuz he keeps winnin' duels between 'em.

GRONK don't really know what a Wrat'stone is or what da Desmodus is doin' wit it, but any guy dat calls himself da Bonesmith is probly bad news so I looked into it. Yer welcome.

GRONK

Gronk, do you know if the Spinner simply causes trouble in Roskaria, or if the Spinner is an enemy of Roskaria. As I understand it, The Bonesmith is the reason that we travel to Bomae, and if the Spinner is not an enemy of Roskaria, then the Spinner could prove to be an ally to us in this endeavor.

As an aside, has anyone tried casting a pin or bind spell on the Desmodu as they swoop down from above? I have often wondered how badly the crash might wound them, or if it would leave them disoriented, but have not yet had the occasion to try.

-Baeleon

When I said "cause trouble in" I kinda meant killin' people. So enemy of Roskaria. Also Desmodus is necromancers, we ain't workin wit 'em.

GRONK

I shall not suffer a Necromancer to live.

I was pleasant to think that we might have some aid against the Bonesmith, but if we must face him alone, then so be it. If we must fight them both, I will stand on that field too.

-Baeleon

Back