Distraction at work

I have avatars for PCs I've not even had put into the database.

zehnyu said:
I have now avatar'ed all of my PCs. That's sad.

-Ali

Here's Kalaji. He doesn't wear red but that's the best I could do for the desert look.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a way to do Madcap (or Gyps). I'm still playing around with the others.

I have avatar'd MYSELF!!! good heavens....they really need to get me more work!!!

i even put my kitty in it...jeepers..

My version of Leeloo, although I couldn't find the kitty faces, or do spots.

-Lana

leelooo!!! i love that...i loved that movie!!! too cute!!! and the one with the kitty!! toooo sweet! i swear I need mroe work heheheheh too bad i can't bring the equipment in to make weapons on my spare time here heheheheh

Marcena said:
What is Kalaji? A Sarr? I can't tell.

He is indeed a Sarr. A Caracal to be exact.

BTW The site I linked to for the pics is great for info on any animal you'd care to find.

my husband is working on a sarr as well and he wants to play a lynx the main difficult part being those darned furry long tipped ears! heheheheh nice job can't wait to show him the pics!

Marcena said:
I was thinking about making a sheep scavvy that throws only sleep spells and gasses......

Now that I've seen the avatar I know it will be love at first site for Lauroc if you visit NJ with the sheep. :lol:

Arrgh!!!!

I just finished one of Madcap and the server messed up when I tried to save it. Now I have to start from scratch again.

sheep scavvy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a thing for sheeps and goats!!! i adore them!!! i would love it if my husband would play a goat scavvy for my gypsy to befriend!!!!! he wants to play my husband gypsy instead :::pOUT:: i'd love to see a sheepy though!!! how very adorable!

And no Lauroc kilt jokes! Yeah, she's gonna be a rogue who will gas down all who call her "cute little sheepy"!

okay but if i ever see her can i please pat her head???? ::snicker::

Back