Donation Thread

Whyku

10/30/2022​
Donations are on hold during the ownership transition.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Brit and I will bring your hula hoop 12-pack to next market. :)

I should hopefully be bringing a table cloth and some snazzaroo facepaint to the June event.

I'm also going to be bringing some handmade jewelry for MI reps if you're okay with it. I'm cleaning out my jewelry box and I have some expired MIs as well that I want to funnel back into the chapter.

i found some of the face paint that you were looking for at a "Micheals" store in maplewood, i'll bring it with me at the next event i attend.

David Raatz

I have two more royal blue snazaroos to donate. Will bring them on Friday

I will be bringing ~150 packets for monster camp to the August gathering; which colors would you guys prefer?

I make custom orc teeth that use foam and liquid latex. They attach by spirt gum. Is that something you are interested it? They mail quite easily.

I make custom orc teeth that use foam and liquid latex. They attach by spirt gum. Is that something you are interested it? They mail quite easily.
That sounds like something we're interested in! Could I get a picture?

... did the Sylvanborn horns I donated at the beginning of the season get lost or were they not up to snuff or something? They're still on the list. I donated 8 pairs in a plastic bag on the one day, they just needed to be strung on the suede string I provided. I never saw the gobby update for them either.
-Rynn

... did the Sylvanborn horns I donated at the beginning of the season get lost or were they not up to snuff or something? They're still on the list. I donated 8 pairs in a plastic bag on the one day, they just needed to be strung on the suede string I provided. I never saw the gobby update for them either.
-Rynn
You'll have to message logistics about GS but the number count doesn't include what we own but what we're looking for

well it looks like the donation list might need to be updated so we know what is still needed.

David Raatz
Updated some but there might be more to add for castle.

For packets is there a greater need for archery due to castle or would a mix be better?

Do you guys still need packets of any color? popsicle sticks, glow sticks, first aid kit or anything for the event this weekend?

Back