Donations for June Event

Hi Guys,

We need a few specific donations to make this event come to life and would love to get your help. Thanks to Amanda, Thomas, Jazmine, John, and all the others who threw into the last event weapons making and costume making wise.

For the June event we need the following:

3-4 Brown long/short blunts made to look like flaming torches (yellow/orange tape for the head)
Magic item reps ( we are desperatly short on these right now)
Gypsie Costuming etc etc.
Battery operated Fog Machine( borrowed or donated)

We also have a few other specific needs please PM me if you are interested in either making some masks, weapons, costumes, or donating some other special things to help us make the next event as success.

Paul

I'm counting on bringing pasties for one of the dinners, either Friday or Saturday evening. For those who don't know, pasties are meat filled pies. I'd like everyone to pre-reg so I know how many to make. ^_^

~Jesse

Marcena said:
I'm counting on bringing pasties for one of the dinners, either Friday or Saturday evening. For those who don't know, pasties are meat filled pies. I'd like everyone to pre-reg so I know how many to make. ^_^

~Jesse

For a second there, I thought we were gonna get dinner and a show!

I made the same mistake dont be too embarrased Jeff.

I think Meat Pies would be an awesome addition to the event. :p

Paul

Please! It takes way more than a gypsy using meat pies for pasties to embarrass me. I thought you knew me better than that by now ;).

I am glad I am not the only one that was confused by the intent of her post in the beginning...haha!

LargerPasties.jpg

PASTIES!!

Back