Donations Needed (Fall 2016)

Cory Walker

Scholar
Hey Gang

Tis the season of Larp Christmas (aka Halloween)! Monster camp is in need of donations listed below (which all will reward goblin stamp points) and even some bonus for much required items. Though with that said, if you happen to run across any goodies from Halloween or post Halloween clearance, we would be thrilled to put it to use! Here is what we need:

*Packets (spells, arrows, and alchemy). Bonus: White Spell Packets per 100 = 1/ever lco magic item
*Elf Ear Tips. Bonus: Each quality pair of Elf Ear Tips = 1/ever lco magic item
*Wylderkin Prosthetics: Kin Ear headbands/quality masks, tails that attach to belts, etc
*Weapons/Claws: Always in need of quality weapons to replace those that are breaking down.
*Clingwrap: We use this make easy cleaning of bathroom counter/makeup area in monster camp.
*Baby Wipes or makeup remover wipes
*Paper Towel: Don't need a ton, but we go through a 2 pack an event usually
*Bottle of Liquid Latex: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JLKUEPG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JLKUEPG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks in advance for all those who have donated in the past and who donate in the future! We have a great community that helps to continue to make this game awesome!

Will be working on packets. Also I have some baby wipes I'll give too.

Jared

Awesome. Thanks for posting a list Cory.

Joe

I will also work on packets, but mine will be better.
Kierra

Dami has been making them as well.

i got full elf ears but they could probably be modified, paper towel i can do, along with a whole box of cling wrap.
i can make some kin ears, not really high quality, about as good as my own, just specify animal and color, so i can get the shape, placement and fur color.

Whatever animal you can make or want to make would work good Mason. Don't worry about the elf ears, as we want quality ones (have a bunch of cruddy ears).

Back