Doodles - anyone want?

Discussion in 'Fiction and Art' started by blarasorous, Jan 30, 2013.

1. blarasorous

blarasorous Newbie

Hi! I need to make some posts, so... Doodles? Here's one, got bored on the bus. I'll gladly doodle any character(s) of yours. Just post!

[​IMG]

The idea of this one was sort of an owlkin or something.

2. Lurin

Lurin Duke Chicago Staff

Can you handle a rabbitkin wearing patchwork clothing? (It's entirely patchwork, pants, shirt, and cloak) Crossbow or bow, your choice ^.^

3. blarasorous

blarasorous Newbie

Of course! When I think rabbit, I think slim build and light on his feet. Would this be an accurate reflection of him? Also, what size of a crossbow or bow does he carry? And are his ears fairly ridged, a bit floppy, or really floppy? Oh, and does he wear shoes? And can you see his tail poking out of his clothing?

4. Lurin

Lurin Duke Chicago Staff

I don't know about him being skinny per-say he's definitely got some solid weight on him (although not obese) The crossbow is a smaller size and usually hangs from a belt clip, the bow is far more ornate with "wings" usually covered in scrolls. Boots or shoes always, and no, he never lets anyone see his tail. Ears depending on the day are usually rigid about 2/3rds of the way up with some flop at the top.

5. blarasorous

blarasorous Newbie

I drew a bunny sorry to took so long. But I drew it now? So, bunny! [​IMG]

6. Lurin

Lurin Duke Chicago Staff

I like it, Would you mind if I saved that doodle in my plot file to use in a plot line someday?

7. Pokethulu

Pokethulu Templar Public Relations Committee

That looks really cool, could you do an Aztec themed barbarian wearing a big feathered headdress. She wears face paint and carries a club and shield.

Amanda

8. blarasorous

blarasorous Newbie

Not at all, go ahead. Glad you liked it

I don't see why not. What kind of build does she have? Thin, average, muscly, act., and height?

9. Pokethulu

I always have envisioned her as being well built and of adverage height. Short cropped hair and a very 'in your face' disposition.
    There is a great pic of her in the 'Show off your costumes' thread.

Thanks,
    Amanda

10. blarasorous

blarasorous Newbie

[​IMG]

Hope you like it

Eldandiril likes this.
  11. Lurin

Lurin Duke Chicago Staff

That looks just like Quets....

12. Fynwei

Fynwei Squire

Could you draw a husky wilderkyn, female with leather armor and a two handed sword?
    :D

13. blarasorous

blarasorous Newbie

Draw a fluffy? If course!

14. BadWolf

BadWolf Newbie

I know you have someone to draw already, but after you complete that one, I was wondering if you could draw a male Barbarian for me, He carries an oversize hammer, round shield, his armor will look like thishttp://www.etsy.com/listing/118921798/fantasy-gladiator-leather-armor-set-larp?ref=pr_faveitems he has short cut hair, clean shaved, warpaint over right eye going from top forehead down to jaw, and runes on arm and a big smile or laugh upon his Face :funny: i appreciate this and take your time, no rush.

15. Pokethulu

Yeah that nails her, thanks lots. :thumbsup:

Amanda

16. blarasorous

blarasorous Newbie

[​IMG]

Hope you like it, I may have gotten a little carried away with my pen... Lines everywhere :s

17. Darkcrescent

Darkcrescent Knight Marshal

How about a male Dryad, wielding a staff, bark skin and a Japanese style kimono-jacket?

18. MaxIrons

MaxIrons Squire Seattle Staff Marshal

blarasorous: For the record I love your work. It's rough, but got some real heart behind it.

19. Fynwei

Fynwei Squire

Hadn't checked this forum for a while, looks awesome! Thanks!

20. Tora

Tora Newbie

Nice work :3