Doomed to repeat it...

Redcloud

Scholar
My friends, my fellow adventurers, townspeople, and even those who may not like me,

I have spent many a night doing research, thinking about things that have recently transpired, and reading over materials from a time many lived through yet did not happen... yet. As some of my fellow adventurers may remember, some may have just heard of and others are not even aware of, about 10 years ago something occured. The adventuring population of ashbury was sent 10 years into the future. We quickly learned that this was not the ashbury we were accustomed to. Certain races were forced to wear tags to be recognised as citizens, monsters walked the streets as citizens, and injustice was the status-quo. People we turning on one another, making false accusations, hiding beind false names, and innocent people we being executed.
As of late I have been seeing more and more of that 611 becoming the 611 of our future. Fellow adventurers killing one another as they sleep in their beds, innocent people being taken down and being scared into killing themselves over false accusations, innocent people being sentenced to death solely of the basis of anothers accusation, nobles stepping down because they felt they could no longer be part of what may be comming to pass.
I know some people will simply disreguard my words as those of an anrgy man, but I hold no anger in my heart. What is done is done, I seek not to change that. I have loved my time spent as an "adventurer" in Ashbury and Fairdale, I love my beautiful home in the Ash Forest, and have given my sweat, my blood and my life to defend both. I will miss both dearly, as I fear I will not be around much anymore. I just hope that the people whom remain, especially those who remember the "611 that wasn't" help to steer the future to a more peaceful existance. I hope, one day, I'll return to see it with my own eyes.

Sincerly,
Redcloud Blooddawn

Back