Dragon stamps

Lurin

Duke
Who is the correct person to contact about dragon stamps (as to how many I have, using blankets) should I go through where my character is housed or contact someone out there on the east coast?

Renee handles the assignation of Dragon Stamps.

Her email is reneerules@gmail.com

Colleen handles the use of Dragon Stamps.

Her e-mail is dragonstamps@gmail.com

If you'd like you can have either of them transfer all of your Dragon Stamps to me, because I was so helpful. :cool:

Also, please CC the Logistiscs of the chapter where you will be applying the blankets.

Just about everything you need to know about dragon stamps is posted here viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2026 including the e-mail addresses of who to contact. If you have any other questions that aren't answered in that thread just send me an e-mail and I will answer them for you.

-Renee

Battle magic cost per level of spell – Expand Enchant Max duration 5 DS Cost 2

Once the cost of the item is determined, the price includes duration of one year in the above table. If the item is 5 year determine the final cost of the item by taking the items value and multiplying it by 2.5.

Items placed within any item that possesses a production cost will pay one additional dragon stamp for every 5 production points the item costs. Silvering will cost one Dragon stamp for every 5 inches of the weapon.
Examples:
Life Item 2/Day for Five Years:
(9 x 2.5) * 5 = 112

Can you break down the life item example for me, becasue I don't see how that works, and I am trying to determine the cost of a sheild that is 3/d release. I belive it would be 2 (shild) + (15 (total spell lvls)*2)= 32 *2.5 for five years = 80.

--bill

Yea, that was confusing to me as well, because I calculated the same item: Life (2/day) - 5 years to be only 90 stamps

Life is a 9th level spell * 2 (2DS per spell level) = 18 per life spell

Then 2 of them so that would be 18 * 2 = 36

Then 5 years so 36 * 2.5 = 90

Was this just a little typo or what? And I got the same as Bill for a 3/d Release on a Shield.

The math on that chart is old, it also used to say shield magic . This is the correct formular to use...

Formula...

1 year items---- Spell level x 2 x uses

5 year items--- Spell level x 2 x use x 2.5

Back